Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 04 June 2024, 11:39:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,478 comps and freebies worth over $31,092,887.70 listed

That's over thirty one million, ninety two thousand, eight hundred and eighty seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018109 Total Posts (447942 Searchable Posts) in 300172 Topics by 41510 Members
Latest Member: Bananatree
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 'Sione's 2: Unfinished Business' double in-season passes
Entry Details
  • Sione's 2 double passes     Closing Date: Thursday 01 March 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 'Sione's 2: Unfinished Business' double in-season passes  (Read 255 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 23 February 2012, 11:39:49 pm »
Go Up

Win a double pass to Sione's 2: Unfinished Business

Closing date: Thursday March 01

Courtesy of Pinnacle Films we have 5 double passes of Sione's 2: Unfinished Business to give-away!

In cinemas form 1 March 2012

Sione's 2: Unfinished Business

The boys are back. They're five years older but are they wiser?

Five years ago our heroes the Duckrockers thought they had figured it all
out - they had found themselves girlfriends to take to Sione's wedding and the future was looking bright: Michael had come to accept that commitment wasn't for him and he was always going to fancy white girls; Albert had finally hooked up with his co-worker Tania; Stanley, always the weird one, had managed to find himself a nice girl - one of the catering staff from the wedding; and Sefa had even got the courage to propose to his long term girlfriend, Leilani. And Bolo? Well, apparently his name is actually Paul.

Fast-forward five years and things haven't quite gone as the boys might have planned: Albert is now married to Tania and they are living in suburbia, both working in insurance and also trying (unsuccessfully) to have a baby; Sefa and Leilani are still together and now have two kids although despite Sefa's proposal, they're still not married. And while Sefa's business is falling apart, Leilani seems to be living life to the full; Stanley is now a trainee Deacon in the Future Church; Michael has moved to Australia but the boys don't hear from him often; and Bolo has thrown in his job with Sefa and taken up work with Sione, Michael's younger brother.

Growing up appears to be driving the Duckrockers apart but when they're confronted with one of life's unexpected turns and Bolo goes missing, their Minister once again brings them together and sends them on a quest. Their mission: to find Bolo. Where do you start when you are looking for this one Samoan in the world's largest Polynesian city?

As they set off on the physical search for Bolo, each of the Duckrockers is also on a personal journey of sorts. But of course, the Boys being the Boys, the way they deal with things can only go wrong.

Enter

To enter this competition, you need to login to the my247 locals site below:

http://www.brisbane247.com.au/brisbane/win/Win-a-double-pass-to-Siones-2-Unfinished-Business.1905

Frequently Asked Questions

Winners will be notified by email or mobile on the closing date of the competition. As many of our prizes are time-critical - you will be required to reply promptly or your prize will be re-drawn. So that you don't get mobbed by your friends, winners names will not be published.
All entrants become my247 Members and are automatically subscribed to the my247 Brisbane Entertainment, Movie and Weekend Weather Guides.
 By entering this competition you are giving your consent to receive these weekly emails and occasional SMS messages from my247
 (you may unsubscribe at any time)
All entrants are automatically subscribed to the SMS/email mailing list for the venue/business providing the prize
(you may unsubscribe at any time)
One email entry per person (even if you have 5 email addresses!) - if you really, really, really want to win, get your friends to enter!
Unless specified, you will be required to make your own way to the venue
Prizes are NOT transferable
Age / dress standards may apply at this prize's location
 - being a winner does not exempt you from these conditions
my247 makes every effort to ensure our competitions run smoothly. However sometimes things can go wrong or prizes may not arrive. By entering the competition you agree that my247 can not in any circumstance be held responsible for any problems out of our control
All regular my247 rules apply
Approximate Value of prizes - see competition description above
All Competitions are drawn within 72 hours of the closing date - see the competition details above for the closing date
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 04 June 2024, 11:39:15 am from 3.133.98.158