Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 08 June 2024, 03:32:01 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,493 comps and freebies worth over $39,793,624.22 listed

That's over thirty nine million, seven hundred and ninety three thousand, six hundred and twenty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018326 Total Posts (448159 Searchable Posts) in 300380 Topics by 41510 Members
Latest Member: Bananatree
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/8 $50 Myer Gift Cards with Sell My Ex/Place Ad/Members
Entry Details
  • Win $50 Myer GC/Sell My Ex     Closing Date: Sunday 18 March 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/8 $50 Myer Gift Cards with Sell My Ex/Place Ad/Members  (Read 339 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 28 February 2012, 05:57:40 am »
Go Up

http://www.sellmyex.com.au/

Gift Card Giveaway T & C

8 x Weekly Myer Gift Card Giveaway

The “8 x Weekly Myer Gift Card Giveaway” is open to residents of Australia, aged 16 years or older only. This prize giveaway opens Sunday 22nd January 2012 at 12.00am AEST and ends Sunday 18th March 2012 at 11.59pm AEST. The prizes will be drawn at SELL MY EX Pty Ltd at Blair Athol on the 30/01/2012, 06/02/2012, 13/02/2012, 20/02/2012, 27/12/2012, 05/03/2012, 12/03/2012 and 19/03/2012 at 6.30pm.

To be eligible in the draw, the entrant must post an advert on SELLMYEX.com and be selling an unwanted gift (new or used). The entrant will be required to tell the history behind the item.

Entrants must be a registered user and ensure their listing complies with the Terms & Conditions of the “8 x Weekly Myer Gift Card Giveaway” and also the Posting Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of SELLMYEX.com.

Entries will only be valid until the following draw.

Entries are valid for new ads only. Therefore, ads which are relisted, modified or manipulated will not be valid.

Employees of Sell My Ex Pty Ltd and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. All eligible entries will have an equal chance to win.

Sell My Ex Pty Ltd will conduct the draw and the winner declared will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.

The first eligible entry drawn each week will win a $50 Myer gift card. Total Number of prizes 8 with a total value of $400.

The prize winner will be notified via email immediately after the draw and will be announced on SELLMYEX.com and associated pages including Facebook and Twitter. Draws will be held at Blair Athol on 30/01/2012, 06/02/2012, 13/02/2012, 20/02/2012, 27/12/2012, 05/03/2012, 12/03/2012, 19/03/2012 at 6.30pm AEST.

Sell My Ex Pty Ltd may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 30th March 2011 at 6:30pm in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date. The re-drawn prize winner will be notified via email after the draw and will be announced on SELLMYEX.com and associated pages including Facebook and Twitter.

All entries become the property of the promoter Sell My Ex Pty Ltd. The promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and photographs for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this promotion is final.

SellMyEx.com cannot accept responsibility for misdirected or delayed entries. Any cost associated with accessing the website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Sell My Ex Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of entries. Further, Sell My Ex Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to computer systems from downloading any information.

Sell My Ex Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with, misuses the entry process or is in any other way responsible for compromising the orderly operation of the competition.

The Promoter is Sell My Ex Pty Ltd, (ABN 32 150 308 731), NSW Australia.

By placing an advert on SELLMYEX.com the user is agreeing to the all the Terms & Conditions of the “8 x Weekly Myer Gift Card Giveaway”.

NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/00211
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 08 June 2024, 03:32:01 pm from 3.143.4.181