Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 05 May 2024, 07:09:52 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,525 comps and freebies worth over $34,615,090.70 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and fifteen thousand, ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016526 Total Posts (446359 Searchable Posts) in 298671 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Refer a friend to Red Energy/Receive $50 Coles-Myer Gift Card NSW/Vic/SA
Entry Details
  • Refer a friend to Red Energy     Closing Date: Sunday 30 December 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Refer a friend to Red Energy/Receive $50 Coles-Myer Gift Card NSW/Vic/SA  (Read 1097 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
melbournelyn

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 14 March 2012, 12:46:15 pm »
Go Up

http://www.redenergy.com.au/redoffer/referafriend

Refer a friend to Red Energy and you can both get a $50 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card.
Right now, for every friend that switches their energy account to Red on a 2 year fixed term contract, we’ll give you and your friend a $50 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card. The more friends that switch, the more $50 Coles Group and Myer Gift Cards you’ll receive!

For example: One friend: $50 Gift Card, Four friends: $200 in Gift Cards.

It’s easy – just fill in the details below and an email will automatically be sent to your friend telling them about the promotion. Note you will need to check with your friend first before providing us with their details. Your friend needs to quote the name and customer number for your Red Energy account when they switch.

Offer available to VIC, SA and NSW residential customers and where the request to transfer an energy account to Red occurs between 13 Dec 2010 and 8.30pm Melbourne time on 30 Dec 2012. Early termination fees apply. One Coles Group & Myer Gift Card issued to the referred customer once the referred customer’s energy account has been transferred to Red. One Coles Group & Myer Gift Card issued to the referring customer once the referred customer’s energy account has been transferred to Red, provided that the referring customer still has an energy account with Red and has paid any outstanding amounts on that energy account. Conditions and exclusions apply to the use of the Coles Group & Myer Gift Card. For full Terms of Use visit giftcards.com.au or phone 1300 304 990. You authorise the release of your account number to your friend(s). Full terms and conditions click here or call us on 131 806.
Full T&Cs here: http://www.redenergy.com.au/docs/ReferAFriend_TCs.pdf
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

melbournelyn

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 14 March 2012, 12:49:37 pm »
Go Up

OK - the reason I have posted this is because I want to switch to Red Energy and if the refer a friend option gives the same deal as a standard online sign-up then I'm very happy for someone else to get $50 too!

So, if you are a customer let me know & I'll send my email addy for you to 'Refer a Friend'.

Thanks!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 05 May 2024, 07:09:52 am from 3.129.211.87