Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 02:48:49 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $34,516,323.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and sixteen thousand, three hundred and twenty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017234 Total Posts (447067 Searchable Posts) in 299332 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Apply For A Bankwest Student Edge Debit M/Card For A Chance To Win/Students 15+
Entry Details
  • Student Edge M/Card.     Closing Date: Saturday 31 March 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Apply For A Bankwest Student Edge Debit M/Card For A Chance To Win/Students 15+  (Read 682 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Saturday 17 March 2012, 04:41:30 pm »
Go Up

Win 1 of 3 Apple packs plus get loads of discounts!

http://www.bankwest.com.au/studentedge?promocode=LANDSESE3

Apply For A Bankwest Student Edge Debit Master Card For A Chance To Win An Apple Prize Pack!  Students over 15 years ONLY.  Parental Permission Required!

The Bankwest Student account is an account for full time secondary, tertiary, TAFE students, apprentices and trainees. Joint accounts are not available on the Student account.
As a student, we know you want to drive your dollars further so we've created a student bank account that does just that! For starters, we've teamed up with Student Edge to give you discounts on all your favourite brands. Just flash your bank card at places like McDonald's®, Hoyts, Domino's Pizza and City Beach to get awesome discounts.

On top of that, access your cash with your choice of black or pink bank card. You also have Debit MasterCard® access so you can shop online , over the phone or overseas. Be the first of your friends to buy your movie and gig tickets online!

For a limited time, you can also win 1 of 3 Apple packs! Each prize pack includes a MacBook Air, iPod touch and $100 iTunes voucher. Simply apply for the Bankwest Student Edge Debit MasterCard by 31 March 2012 for your chance to win!

Open your account today, it's quick easy and secure!

Important things you should know: This product is issued by Bank of Western Australia Ltd ABN 22 050 494 454 AFSL 236872. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and whether the product is right for you. A PDS is available from your local Bankwest store, from bankwest.com.au , or by calling 13 17 18. The Bankwest Student account is an account for full time secondary, tertiary, TAFE students, apprentices and trainees. Joint accounts are not available on the Student account. Overseas ATM fees and foreign transaction fees may apply. PIN is also required. Daily ATM withdrawal limit of AUD $1,000 applies. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass and Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Win 1 of 3 Apple packs: This promotion commences at 12am WST on 6 February 2012 and closes at 11:59pm WST on 30 April 2012. The promoter is Bankwest, 108 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000, authorised under NSW TPL number LTPS/12/00159. Full terms and conditions available at bankwest.com.au. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Apple, iTunes, iPod Touch and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

MasterCard and the MasterCard brand are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass and Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Overseas ATM fees and foreign transaction fees may apply. PIN is also required. Daily ATM withdrawal limit of AUD 1000 applies.

Student Account

START PERSONAL DETAILS OTHER DETAILS FACILITIES CONFIRM DETAILS NEXT STEPS

Starting a new application?

Applying for a Student Account is easy. The application process will only take 5 minutes, and you will get an immediate response.
Resuming a saved application?

If you've already started an application pick up where you left off here.
Before you start...

Please answer and confirm the following:

Are you an Australian citizen, permanent or temporary resident with an Australian residential address?

YesNo

Are you 15 years or older?

YesNo

Are you a full-time student (secondary, tertiary or TAFE), apprentice or trainee?

YesNo

Privacy and Product Terms and Conditions

You are required to read and consider the information below.
I have read and accept the terms of the Privacy Consent which includes consent to Bankwest contacting me via the email address provided in this application for any purpose relating to this application.

I have read and accept the terms of the Product Disclosure Statement and the Financial Services Guide and agree to receive these documents online. I also agree that I won't receive paper copies, and can choose to save or print all documents for my records if I wish.

Proceed with your Application

To ensure the security of this application, please enter the following security code in the field below.

Enter this code in the field below.     I can't read the code.
Code     

This page was last updated Friday, 12 February 2010 9:00:00 PM AWST. © 2009 Copyright Bank of Western Australia Ltd (Bankwest) ABN 22 050 494 454 AFSL 236872. All rights reserved. To use this Website, you are required to read the Financial Services Guide which you agree to be provided by accessing the link. These products are issued by Bankwest unless otherwise stated. Any advice given does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs so please consider whether it is appropriate for you. For deposit and payment products, please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (which you agree to be provided through this link) before making any decision about the product(s). Rates stated are subject to change without notice. For lending products, lending criteria and fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request .

Home | About Bankwest | Website Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

BW_ACS_pageBottom

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0375 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 02:48:49 am from 18.224.180.183