Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 11:34:15 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,479 comps and freebies worth over $32,620,755.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, six hundred and twenty thousand, seven hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018024 Total Posts (447857 Searchable Posts) in 300088 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  The Price is Right

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: The Price is Right  (Read 798 times)  (Replies 6 posts)
bubbalor

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 28 March 2012, 04:33:46 pm »
Go Up

Hi All,

Channel 7 are accepting applications for the price is right.  The way it works is you are part of the audience, and the contestants are coosen randomly out from the audience.  Not sure where filming is, but think it may be in Sydney.

Just go to  www.priceisrightaudience.com.au

Good luck Smile Smile
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

snuggle1

Recent Activity
2%

Taurus
Taurus

Goals and ambition are main ingredients of success

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 28 March 2012, 05:20:19 pm »
Go Up

THE PRICE IS RIGHT AUDIENCE AND CONTESTANT CONDITIONS
In return for the consideration of being allowed to participate in the audience and to be considered as a
potential contestant on The Price Is Right (the “Program”) which is produced by FremantleMedia Australia
Pty Limited (the “Producer”) for the Seven Network Operations Limited (the “Network”) and for exploitation
throughout the Universe, I agree to the conditions of the Program, understood by me to be as follows:
1. I realise and agree that:
(a) the Producer’s decisions will be in the interests of the Program and will be final in all matters;
(b) once I have played as a contestant on the Program (whether I win any prize or not), I am ineligible to
appear as a contestant on the Program. Breach of this term will result in forfeiture of all prizes
and/or money won by me on that subsequent occasion;
(c) I will not publicise or discuss the Program or the outcome of any episodes I have appeared in without
the knowledge and consent of the Producer and the Network; and
(d) the Producer has no obligation to make or exploit the Program, or to use me in the Program, and I
will not bring any claim against the Producer for loss of opportunity in relation to the Program.
2. I warrant that I am 18 years or older, and understand that any breach of this warranty will result in my
cancellation from the Program, and the forfeiture of all prizes won by me on the Program.
3. I grant to the Producer all rights, title and interest (including present and future copyright) in all media
(now known or hereafter devised) and formats throughout the Universe for the full period of copyright
(including any extensions and renewals thereto) and thereafter insofar as is possible in perpetuity:
(a) to all recordings of my name, appearance, likeness and voice on film or videotape arising out of
the Program including, as may be required of me at the Producer’s discretion, my taking part in
any "trailer" or photograph (taken on its own or as a ‘still’ from the recording) designed to
publicise the Program (the “Recordings”); and
(b) to use, edit, modify, alter or exploit in any way the Recordings at the Producer’s discretion and
use my name, likeness and voice and any biographical details (which includes, without
limitation, any “personal information” as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Act”) or
otherwise (“Personal Information”)), photographs and recordings of me separately from or in
conjunction with the Program in all media (now known or hereafter devised) and formats
throughout the Universe without restriction and without any payment to me and I will make no
claim against the Producer or against any third party for such use.
4. To the best of my knowledge, my immediate family, my defacto/married spouse or myself do not have an
association with:
(a) any companies affiliated, associated or otherwise connected with the Producer, its staff or its
employees or any of the RTL group of companies;
(b) the Network or any subsidiary corporation;
(c) the major prize sponsors of the Program or their advertising agencies.
5. With regard to any prizes that I may win during the Program, I realise and agree that:
(a) any prize that I may win cannot be exchanged and I cannot receive cash in lieu of a prize;
(b) In the event the prize supplier does not have sufficient stock, the Producer cannot be held
responsible for any delay in delivery. In any event, neither the Producer nor the Network will be held
responsible for the failure of a prize supplier, for any reason, to supply a prize which I may have won
provided the Producer has acted in good faith in offering the prize;
(c) the Producer does not warrant that I will consider any prize I may win suitable to my particular
circumstances or able to be used by me;
(d) if I decide to sell any prize that I win on the Program, I will not advertise directly or indirectly in any
media that it was won on the Program;
(e) the Producer does not warrant that the resale price of any prize that I may win will be equivalent to
the recommended retail price that is quoted within the Program;
(f) I am not entitled to contact any prize supplier directly other than to arrange delivery of the prize and
that all queries I may have regarding prize entitlements must be directed to the Producer and not the
prize supplier. Further, any attempt by me to contact any prize supplier, to seek to obtain cash in
lieu, a substitute prize, or transfer of any prize is a breach of these conditions and will result in
forfeiture of that prize and other prizes won by me on the Program;
(g) if I move residences and do not first advise the Producer, then neither the Producer nor the prize
supplier will be held responsible for the delivery of the prize;
(h) I will, unless otherwise informed, make use of all letters of authority entitling me to services, other
than actual merchandise, within 6 months of the date such services become available AND I
understand that any such letters may contain certain restrictive clauses other than those stated in
these conditions;
(i) I must utilise any prize incorporating a holiday within 12 months of the date of recording of the
Program or such other terms as may be specified by the Producer and/or the prize supplier. Holiday
prizes are not transferable and not refundable, and the date of travel must be mutually agreed
between myself and the prize supplier. The prize supplier may include limitations on travel in school
holiday periods or public holidays.or price variations depending point of departure.
(j) I am responsible to ensure that my companions (if any) and I are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to
safely undertake any activity associated with a prize;
(k) if, due to no fault of the Producer or prize supplier, I do not take possession of or utilise any prize
won by me within 12 months of the first broadcast date of the episode of the Program on which I won
the prize, I forfeit all my entitlement to that prize;
(l) any prizes won in any segment of the Program which is not part of an episode of the Program that is
broadcast by the Network may be forfeited; and
(m) I cannot earn points towards free flights which are part of any award scheme operated by an airline
for a flight I win as a prize.
6. I release the Producer from unsatisfactory receipt of any prize contributed to by any breach by me of any
of these terms.
7. I realise and agree that I am liable for the collection of all prizes at my own expense from the prize
supplier or such other place as may in each case be instructed by the Producer.
8. Neither the Producer nor the Network are liable for and I release the Producer and the Network (and
their respective Related Body Corporates, directors, contractors, employees and agents) in respect of
any misadventure, accident, personal injury, death, loss (including without limitation any indirect or
consequential loss), damage or other claim that may be suffered or sustained (including but not limited to
that arising from any person’s negligence):
(a) during the recording of the Program;
(b) connected with my appearance on the Program;
(c) because of the broadcast of the Program, including any statements made by any compere, staff
member or other contestant;
(d) whilst undertaking any travel won on the Program;
(e) in the participation of any prize, including but not limited to any prize or associated activity that may
reasonably be regarded as dangerous and/or as including an inherent risk, a risk which I accept in
undertaking such a prize. For the avoidance of doubt activities which would be regarded as
dangerous include but are not limited to motor sports, sky diving, bridge climbs, helicopter flights,
bungy jumping, water sports and so-called “extreme” sports; or
(f) otherwise arising from any effects or results of my participation in the Program.
9. I agree to indemnify the Producer and the Network (and their respective Related Body Corporates,
directors, contractors, employees and agents) against all actions, suits, claims, demands, proceedings,
losses, damages, compensation, costs, charges and expenses to which any or all of them shall or may
be liable that arise out of or in connection with any of the matters mentioned or referred to in clause 8.
10. I acknowledge and agree that:
(a) there are no restrictions on the use of my appearance as an audience member or contestant and no
restrictions on the use of any Personal Information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988
(Cth)) disclosed by me in connection with the Program;
(b) Personal Information provided by me in connection with the Program may be disclosed to:
i) related bodies corporate of the Producer in Australia and overseas;
ii) any program prize supplier of the Producer and its related bodies corporate and the prize
supplier may use the Personal Information at their discretion;
iii) television networks in Australia and overseas and their related bodies corporate;
iv) a viewing audience when the program tapes are broadcast or otherwise exhibited.
(c) if I am selected as a contestant my Personal Information will be held for an indefinite period of time
in a secure manner for as long as necessary. If I am not selected as a contestant my Personal
Information will be held for a maximum period of 12 months. After 12 months, my Personal
Information will be destroyed in a secure manner;
(d) I have the right to request access to my Personal Information held by the Producer and to request it
to be updated in accordance with the Producer’s Privacy Policy and the Act; and
(e) some information I have provided to the Producer may constitute “sensitive information” (as defined
in the Act) such as philosophical beliefs or racial or ethnic origin and such information may be
collected and used by the Producer in accordance with these conditions.

2024: $2000
2025:
2026:
mummy2ryan

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #2 : Tuesday 17 April 2012, 07:35:06 am »
Go Up

I'm going Smile Tuesday 24th for the afternoon session ... fingers crossed

2013 .... A new year .... A new beginning   ~ for comping ~
MelsRose
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Friday 20 April 2012, 10:26:24 pm »
Go Up

Do you think it is only for Sydneysiders?? Can't see anything about covering travel costs

claremd12345
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Mozart

« Reply #4 : Saturday 21 April 2012, 12:05:53 am »
Go Up

Australia wide...However have to pay for your own flights/accomdation.

wins for

2009: $300 apprx
2010: $6000
angfio71

Recent Activity
0%

Sagittarius
Sagittarius

« Reply #5 : Saturday 21 April 2012, 08:55:59 am »
Go Up

Yes it is in Sydney but as long as you pay for tour own travel/accom you can go I tried for this tuesday but just received an email saying it is over booked and that we have  first choice of seats for June

Angela
cazatim
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

Happy New Year Everyone

« Reply #6 : Tuesday 26 February 2013, 11:53:04 am »
Go Up

Good Luck to all Smile

Be Kind to one another,ELLEN DEGENERES.
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0219 seconds with 11 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 11:34:15 pm from 3.136.25.146