Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 17 June 2024, 11:56:14 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,553 comps and freebies worth over $64,211,116.13 listed

That's over sixty four million, two hundred and eleven thousand, one hundred and sixteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018738 Total Posts (448570 Searchable Posts) in 300774 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win An Easter Hamper Loaded With Goodies From Mummahh/Answer Q.
Entry Details
  • Mummahh Easter Hamper.     Closing Date: Friday 20 April 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win An Easter Hamper Loaded With Goodies From Mummahh/Answer Q.  (Read 514 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Sunday 01 April 2012, 11:00:56 pm »
Go Up

Happy Easter from Mummahh.

http://mummahh.com.au/mummahh-easter-hamper

You must be a subscriber to the Mummahh newsletter to enter, and answer a 25wol question-
 Simply tell us what your favourite item is in our Easter Hamper and why?

Below you will find a fab selection of ideas and products which we think are perfect for new and expectant mums, parents and families. It's not all about chocolate (but chocolate is always a winner!). Grab a cuppa, sit back and take some time out to read about all these wonderful products. To make things a little more exciting we have bundled some of the products below into a bumper Easter Hamper which you could win! Have a look what's in our super hamper and then see below for how to enter.

We have a whole heap of goodies to give away!

To enter simply tell us what your favourite item is in our Easter Hamper and why?

Email your answer to info@mummahh.com.au  Competition closes 20 April 2012

What's in the Easter Hamper:

- Thanks to the wonderful people at Contours we have a voucher for 6 FREE Group Training Sessions valued at $175

- For all our expectant mums our Easter hamper includes a copy of Birth Journeys

- Thanks to the fantastic people at Brauer Natural Products we have some of their most popular products in our Easter Hamper including:

Brauer Paw Paw tub
Brauer Paw Paw tin
Brauer Paw Paw tube
Brauer 10 day Detox
Brauer Arnica Cream
Brauer Children's Teething Relief

- Ask Baby A e-book voucher

- 4 adorable original Baby A prints

Maybe you have had a few too many Easter Eggs? No problem with Contours!

Finally! A Better Workout so You Achieve Better Results!
Introducing the NEW Contours - because women are tired of running around in circles!

Contours understands exactly what women want and we know what works. So we’ve redesigned our 29 minute workout to better fit your goals, your schedule and your wallet. Our new program makes losing weight and toning up even easier. It’s fun, fast and perfect for all shapes and sizes. And with our fully qualified staff to motivate and support you every step of the way, it leads straight to success.

Start Today and Quickly Discover the New You! Be the Best You Can Be with Contours!

Thanks to the wonderful people at Contours we have voucher for 6 FREE Group Training Sessions valued at $175

Birth Journeys

Stop listening to horror stories. Be reassured, excited and inspired. Find out how beautiful and powerful birth can be.
 Discover the keys to planning your own positive birth – the best beginning to motherhood.

Birth Journeys is a diverse collection of 29 encouraging and inspiring birth stories by real Australian women (and men). It includes a wide range of birth experiences and choices: hospital, birth centre, homebirth, unassisted birth, water birth, IVF, caesarean, VBAC and twins. Some stories are warm and lighthearted, some are serene and peaceful, while others are a wild whirlwind experience. Each story is positive, uplifting and empowering.

Birth Journeys also contains contributions from health care professionals, academics and authors including Dr Sarah J Buckley (Gentle Birth Gentle Mothering), Dr Hannah Dahlen, Renee Adair, the Maternity Coalition, Stephanie Corkhill Hyles (25 Ways to Awaken Your Birth Power), Gabrielle Targett (A Labour of Love) and David Vernon (Men at Birth).

Your experience of birth does matter.

A ‘perfect’ birth is not always possible, but every woman deserves a positive birth.

Our Easter hamper includes a copy of Birth Journeys

Brauer Natural Medicine

Brauer are known for it's fabulous range of homeopathic products. I have used many on my three children from birth through to seven years. One product I recently found was the Children's Sleep 100ml, which is a general tonic to assist infants and children to have restful night's sleep. I found this to be a godsend. My kids didn't particularly like the taste (but I have fussy kids) so I mixed it with juice. What I like about Brauer is there are no nasties, you can be confident that the products contain only natural ingredients.

There is a full range of infants and children's products including: Runny Nose Relief, Children's Recovery Tonic (for recuperation after illness), Children's Calm, Children's Cold and Flu Relief, Pain and Fever Relief, Children's Cough Relief, Colic Relief (another one of my favourites), Nappy Rash Relief Cream, Stomach Calm and Teething Relief. So you can see they have something for just about everything. It's comforting to know you don't have to run to the "heavy duty" medications when you have natural alternatives that may alleviate symptoms.

Another Brauer product that I feel need a very honourable mention is the Arnica cream. I use this on all my kids for those everyday bumps and bruises and on myself for those (older people) muscle aches and pains. My mother suffers from a condition called frozen shoulder and I have massaged the Arnica cream into her shoulder which has provided some relief (enough for her to ask to take my tube of Arnica home with her!). So much and safer and natural than other medicated products especially when you are using it on kids.

But wait there's more. It's not all just for babies and children with the introduction of Brauer's range of Paw Paw ointment.

Firstly I have to say this stuff smells DIVINE!!! I was shocked to know the paw paw ointment I had been using had petrochemicals in it. Not as natural as it sounds, huh? Petrochemicals on your skin, your baby’s skin. No thanks. Brauer Paw Paw Ointment is:
- All natural.
- Rich in Paw Paw: more than double the Paw Paw content of the leading brand. (Oh yes: check out the fine print on packs!)
- Free of petrochemicals.
- Enriched with the skin-nourishing natural goodness of Shea Butter, Honey, Grapeseed Oil,Vitamin E and Carrot Oil.

It also comes in three handy sizes: Handy go-anywhere tube - generous tub - sweet lip butter tin (which can be found in my handbag). It is a great moisturiser and protects dry, cracked skin. It nourishes and soothes and is pure and gentle enough for even the youngest skin. I keep the tub handy near the nappy change table. It is a great barrier cream and is natural and smells great. I have to say that the Brauer Paw Paw ointment is the great family all-rounder. Just brilliant!

Check out all of the wonderful, natural products available from www.brauer.com.au and check out their facebook page too.

Thanks to the fantastic people at Brauer Natural Products we have some of their most popular products in our Easter Hamper:
including:
- Brauer Paw Paw tub
- Brauer Paw Paw tin
- Brauer Paw Paw tube
- Brauer 10 day Detox
- Brauer Arnica Cream
- Brauer Children's Teething Relief

A funny, factual parenting guide to the first year of life

Ever wonder what advice babies would give to new parents if they could talk? The world’s first infant columnist, the very witty and wise Baby A has the answer. Ask Baby A answers hysterical letters from babies perplexed by their parents during their first 12 months of life. It’s a fabulously funny practical parenting guide that no new parent should be without (and one that even dads will willingly read!). For Babies- By Babies.

Overseen by a fully-grown pediatrician, Ask Baby A deals with all aspects of a baby’s development, and goes beyond other parenting books to cover those real-life awkward scenarios typically experienced by new parents. The book zeros in on the latest findings on perceptual abilities, language, physical skills, and emotional growth during the first 12 months of life.

Better than a bib as a baby gift, and much more fun, Ask Baby A is available at www.askbabya.com.

Our Easter Hamper includes an Ask Baby A e-book voucher and 4 adorable original Baby A prints

Current Competitions - Terms & Conditions
Mummahh Easter Hamper.

1. By entering you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
3. You must be a subscriber to the Mummahh newsletter to enter.

4. Entrants are required to answer a 25 words or less question via email.
5. Competition closes 20 April 2012.
6. Winners will be judged between 20 - 25 April 2012 and notified by email by 30 April 2012.

7. Entries will be judged on skill, creativity and relevance. Chance plays no part in this competition.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 17 June 2024, 11:56:14 pm from 3.135.219.133