Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 29 June 2024, 09:16:08 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,543 comps and freebies worth over $37,172,840.85 listed

That's over thirty seven million, one hundred and seventy two thousand, eight hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1019252 Total Posts (449083 Searchable Posts) in 301255 Topics by 41515 Members
Latest Member: MKYB
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A Coco Baby Cloth Pocket Nappy From Beyond The Bump/Answer Q.
Entry Details
  • Coco Baby MCN.     Closing Date: Thursday 17 May 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A Coco Baby Cloth Pocket Nappy From Beyond The Bump/Answer Q.  (Read 485 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Sunday 22 April 2012, 09:04:37 pm »
Go Up

Win – Coco Baby MCN

http://www.beyondthebump.com.au/2012/04/win-coco-baby-mcn/

Visit Coco Baby and tell Beyond The Bump which is your favourite print, + other chances to win.

One of the things I really love about using cloth nappies is how utterly adorable they look.

Gorgeous prints and colours, soft fabrics and cute designs, they really are underwear that is cute enough to be outerwear. In summer Dexter runs around in a singlet and a nappy most of the time, I’m going to miss that when he finally fully toilet trains.

I recently got the chance to try out the Designer Print OSFM Pockets by Coco Baby. Shona, the Aussie mum behind Coco Baby started making her own nappies when her first baby was just a few months old, perfecting the design and trying it out on the babies of friends. Coco Baby is all about bringing you fantastic nappies in cool colours and designer prints.

The nappies are super cute, the fabrics for the Designer Print OSFM Coco Baby nappies are designed and printed for Coco Baby so won’t be found anywhere else which for me is always a plus. I like pretty colours and designs and something that is just that little bit special or different from what everyone else has.

The gorgeous fabrics are backed with a waterproof layer so you don’t need a cover and they have a super soft suede cloth lining to wick away moisture. The bamboo/microfibre towelling insert that comes with the nappy is made up with 4 layers and it’s definitely a daytime nappy, expect to get around 3 hours from it unboosted – less if your kid is a super wee-er like mine!

I love pocket nappies, I love that I can mix and match with my current stash, it doesn’t matter if the Coco Baby insert is dry because I can just pop in a tri-fold. Fitting from 5-6kg to toilet training this nappy is a super choice and at the moment a really cost effective one. Normally priced at $28, the Designer Print OSFM are now on sale to clear out some room for the new stock arriving shortly and they’re reduced to only $14 each!

I have a Designer Print OSFM to give away,
to enter simply visit CocoBaby.com.au and then come back here to tell me your favourite print.

Get extra entries for doing any of the following and leaving a comment to let us know what you’ve done (one for each entry please):

Visit our awesome advertisers and let us know your favourite item in their store (1 entry per store)
    Share or +1 this post using the buttons below (1 entry per share)
    Subscribe to our RSS feed, Email or bloglovin
    Like Beyond the Bump on Facebook
    Like Coco Baby Cloth Nappies on Facebook
    Follow Beyond the Bump on Twitter
    Add Beyond the Bump on Google+
    Grab our button for your blog or website (make sure you leave us the URL)
    Blog about the contest linking to this entry (make sure you leave us the URL)

Please take the time to read the disclaimer page before entering our giveaways. This competition will run until midnight on the 17th May and is open to Australian residents only. Good Luck!

Disclaimer

Content published on Beyond the Bump is copyright, we allow reproduction of part or all of a feature where credit is given to our team and our website information is included.

Features published on Beyond the Bump are based on personal opinions formed while using the product and may include information provided by a sponsoring business. Although we hope you will like a product as much as we do we can’t guarantee that you will have the same experience.

We respect your privacy like we would respect our own and we will not share your details with third parties without your permission. By entering a giveaway you grant us permission to share your details and email address with the sponsor in the event that you win that giveaway.

It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they leave their correct email address so they are contactable in the event that they win. Winners have a maximum of 7 days to respond to the email before a re-draw of the competition.

Entry to giveaways may often require the act of ‘liking’ a page on Facebook. By entertering the competition you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Information you provide is disclosed only to Beyond the Bump and in the case of a winning entry, to the sponsor.

Prizes will be sent direct from the sponsor and while we will do anything we can to help resolve any issues that may arise, the Beyond the Bump team are not responsible for delivery of a prize.

Giveaways run on Beyond the Bump are competitions of skill. Prize winners are determined by Kyla and will sometimes involve input from the sponsor and Beyond the Bump team. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash unless specified in the original giveaway post.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 29 June 2024, 09:16:08 pm from 3.144.30.167