Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 17 June 2024, 11:11:57 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,527 comps and freebies worth over $64,712,573.89 listed

That's over sixty four million, seven hundred and twelve thousand, five hundred and seventy three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018710 Total Posts (448542 Searchable Posts) in 300746 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Accomm/Spa/Golf/Gibraltar Hotel Bowral/Share stories/Graphic/Ans Q
Entry Details
  • Win a Pamper package     Closing Date: Thursday 31 May 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Accomm/Spa/Golf/Gibraltar Hotel Bowral/Share stories/Graphic/Ans Q  (Read 305 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 24 May 2012, 05:42:47 am »
Go Up

http://www.mysouthernhighlands.net.au/share-your-stories

Share your Stories and WIN!

Share your story, and tell the world why you love the Southern Highlands. Whether you are a born and bred local, a new resident of the region, or a visitor who just loves returning to this beautiful area, you all have stories to tell. Share your story, your photo, your You Tube video, and the most popular story will win a pamper package at the Gibraltar Hotel Bowral. Make sure you get all of your friends to vote for your story.

WIN a Pamper Package fit for a King or Queen

Prize includes overnight accommodation and breakfast for two @ Gibraltar Hotel Bowral, plus a Day Spa gift voucher, 18 holes of golf for two and delicious Dessert tasting Plate at Harvey's Bar with the purchase of your main meals.

My Southern Highlands Competition

NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/01698
TERMS & CONDITIONS

By entering the Tourism Southern Highlands “My Southern Highlands” competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.

1.STANDARD TERMS

1.1Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.

2.CONDITIONS OF ENTRY

2.1Subject to clause 2.2, entry is open to all residents of Australia.

2.2Employees and their immediate families of Tourism Southern Highlands are not eligible to enter.

3.HOW TO ENTER

3.1The Competition commences on Thursday 1 March 2012 at 9.00am AEST and concludes on Thursday 31 May 2012 at 5.00pm AEST (“the Competition Period”).

3.2In order to enter the on-line My Southern Highlands, participants simply log onto www.mysouthernhighlands.net.au and must share their story to WIN by

1.Post a 30 second YouTube clip OR
2.Post a still image of your favourite Southern Highlands experience OR
3.In your own words, why you love the Southern Highlands.

3.3The eligible entry period for instant monthly “Spot Prizes” will commence on Thursday 1 March 2012 at 4.00pm AEST and conclude Thursday 31 May 2012 at 4.30pm AEST. Monthly prize draws will take place on Monday 2 April 2012, Tuesday 1 May 2012 and Friday 1 June 2012.

3.4In order to enter the on-line My Southern Highlands promotion, participants simply log onto www.mysouthernhighlands.net.au and vote for their preferred My Southern Highlands story.

3.5The entrant’s must enter their name, suburb, email address and telephone number (including STD area code).

3.6The entrant can enter as many times as they like.

3.7Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.

4.PRIZES

4.1One major prize – My Southern Highlands Autumn Pamper Package.

Conditions, prize must be taken within six (6) months of winner notification, prize is valid from Sunday to Thursday, and is non transferrable, subject to availability.

4.2Tourism Southern Highlands “My Southern Highlands” competition will be drawn at the conclusion of the competition. There will be one (1) winner for the major prize.

4.3Three x one monthly spot prizes, which is a $50 Gift Hamper. There will be one (1) winner per month over three (3) months.

Conditions, prize must be taken within three (3) months of winner notification.

4.4If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 as at the date of the draw, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.

4.5Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.

4.6It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the prize.

4.7Full details of prizes can be obtained by telephoning Tourism Southern Highlands on 1300 657 559.

5.HOW TO WIN

5.1The on-line “My Southern Highlands” winner will be drawn from the national pool of entrants received. Each entrant who has entered the Competition (details in Clause 3) and registered all details in accordance with Clause 3.5 will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place Monday 4 June 2012 at 12 noon.

5.2The prize winner will be selected through a random draw, from “My Southern Highlands” prize pool entrants. The draw will take place at Tourism Southern Highlands Office on Monday 4 June 2012 at 12 noon.

5.3The prize winner will be selected through a random draw, from “My Southern Highlands” prize pool entrants. The monthly draw will take place at Tourism Southern Highlands Office on Monday 2 April 2012, Tuesday 1 May 2012 and Friday 1 June 2012 at 12 noon.

5.4“My Southern Highlands” winners will be notified by phone call within two (2) days of the draw and an email advising the winner of their prize. A gift certificate will be posted to the winner (as required).

5.5The prize winner’s details will be posted to the Tourism Southern Highlands web-site, www.southern-highlands.com.au by Wednesday 6 June 2012.

5.6The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.

5.7If for any reason the prizes remain unclaimed, there will be a second chance draw after three (3) months. The redraw will take place on Monday 3 September 2012, 12 noon at 62-70 Main Street, Mittagong. The prize will be redrawn from the remaining entrants who have registered into the both Competition.

6.PROMOTER’S DETAILS

6.1The Promoter is Tourism Southern Highlands (part of Wingecarribee Shire Council), ABN 49546344354 of 62-70 Main Street, Mittagong NSW 2575, Phone: (02) 4871 2888 or 1300 657 559.

6.2By agreeing to the terms and conditions above, you also agree to receive further promotional material as distributed periodically from Tourism Southern Highlands.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 17 June 2024, 11:11:57 am from 52.14.48.90