Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 11 June 2024, 12:19:23 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,497 comps and freebies worth over $40,026,010.63 listed

That's over fourty million, twenty six thousand, ten dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018428 Total Posts (448261 Searchable Posts) in 300479 Topics by 41510 Members
Latest Member: Bananatree
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN Biotherm Instant Prizes (Daily Entry)
Entry Details
  • WIN Biotherm Instant Prizes     Closing Date: Saturday 30 June 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$64,000.00  
Pages: 1 2 Next Last  All
Print
Author Topic: WIN Biotherm Instant Prizes (Daily Entry)  (Read 4237 times)  (Replies 15 posts)
JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« : Friday 01 June 2012, 09:03:28 am »
Go Up

http://www.facebook.com/BiothermAustralia/app_236137093165149

JRN: I can't find T&Cs yet, but daily entry to win a Biotherm prize (I have guessed 30 June closing). PLUS printable free sample vouchers for collection from Myer

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

chipsta123
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Thursday 07 June 2012, 12:06:55 am »
Go Up

Terms and Conditions
1  Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions.  By
entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2  Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years of age and over except directors,
management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and
employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this
competition. 
3  The competition begins at 1pm (AEST) on 30/05/12 and closes at 1pm (AEST) on
19/06/12 (Competition Period).

4  To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
(a)  visit the Biotherm Australia Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/BiothermAustralia and, if they have not already done so,
“like” the page. Entrants who have not already ‘liked’ the page will be
requested to ‘Like’ the Biotherm Facebook page via a ‘Like’ window. Those
who already ‘Like’ this page will be directed straight to the competition entry
window.
(b)  read and accept these competition terms and conditions;
(c)  log in and accept  the permissions block with Facebook Connect (including by
consenting to Facebook Connect’s terms and conditions)
(d)  click on the designated button to “Dive” on the Biotherm Facebook page to see
whether they have won an instant prize.  Entrants are responsible for their own
costs associated with accessing the Internet. 
5  Upon entering this competition in accordance with paragraph 4, if entrants do not win on
their first attempt, entrants will have the option to receive an additional bonus instant win
entry by nominating 2 of the entrant’s existing Facebook friends (who must be Australian
residents  with  a  current  Facebook  account  in  their  name)  to  be  notified  about  this
competition. Entrants can then click on the designated button to “Dive” a second time on
the Biotherm Australia Facebook page to see whether they  have won an instant prize. 
Entrants  must  ensure  that  they  only  nominate  friends  who  have  consented  to  receive
notifications in relation to this competition.
6  There  will be  a  total  of  1,051  instant  win prizes  to be  given  away  randomly  during  the
Competition Period, as follows:
  101 x Aquasource Nuit 50ml valued at $59.00 (inc GST) each, total
Aquasource Nuit prizes valued at $5,959.00 (inc GST);
  150 x Aquasource Day 50ml valued at $59.00 (inc GST) each, total
Aquasource Day prizes valued at $8,850 (inc GST); 
  50 x Eau Océane 100ml valued at $49.00 (inc GST) each, total Eau Océane
prizes valued at $2,450 (inc GST);
  50 x Firm Corrector 200ml valued at $65.00 (inc GST) each, total Firm
Corrector prizes valued at $3,250 (inc GST);
  200 x White D-Tox Essence 30ml valued at $99.00 (inc GST) each, total White
D-Tox Essence prizes valued at $19,800 (inc GST);
  50 x Baume Corps Oil Therapy 200ml valued at $65.00 (inc GST) each, total
Baume Corps Oil Therapy prizes valued at $3,250 (inc GST); 
  100 x White D-Tox BB Cream 30ml valued at $49.00 (inc GST) each, total
White D-Tox BB Cream prizes valued at $4,900 (inc GST); 
  100 x Lait Corporel 200ml valued at $39.00 (inc GST) each, total Lait Corporel
prizes valued at $3,900 (inc GST); 
  50 x Beurre Corporel Body Butter 200ml valued at $39.00 (inc GST) each, total
Beurre Corporel Body Butter prizes valued at $1,950 (inc GST);
  50 x Lait De Douche Shower Milk 200ml valued at $39.00 (inc GST) each, total
Lait De Douche Shower Milk prizes valued at $1,950 (inc GST);
  50 x Biomains Hand Cream 100ml valued at $35.00 (inc GST) each, total
Biomains Hand Cream valued at $1,750 (inc GST); and 
  100 x ‘Sleep’nRound’ PJs voucher valued at $60.00 (inc GST) each, total
SleepinRound’ PJs vouchers valued at $6,000 (inc GST).
7  The total prize pool is valued at $64,009. (inc GST).
8  Instant win prizes will be awarded at random during the Competition Period via
computer generated random instant win at Reborn, Top Floor, 30/32 Market Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000. 
9  After  clicking  the designated  icon  on  the  Biotherm  Australia  Facebook  page  (in
accordance  with  paragraph  4), each  entrant  will  receive  a  return  online  notification
confirming  whether  they  are  an  instant  prize  winner.    By  entering  this  competition,
entrants consent to receiving this electronic message.  If they have won an instant win
prize,  entrants  must  provide  their  complete  and  correct  postal  details  to  receive  their
instant  win  prize.    If  they  have  not  won  an  instant  win  prize,  entrants  will  have  the
opportunity to submit their details to enter the second chance draw. 
10  Entries must be received during the Competition Period.  Entrants may only enter this
competition in accordance with paragraph 4 once per day and entrants may enter the
bonus instant win entry in accordance with paragraph 5 once per day. Each bonus entry
must be based on 2 different Facebook friends of the entrant. Entries are deemed to be
received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by
an entrant.  Entrants who enter using multiple aliases/email addresses may be
disqualified.  The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted,
delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to
error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise.  The
Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any
problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or
otherwise.  The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including
(without limitation) costs incurred.
11  This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook.  Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to
Facebook.  Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
12  The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such
as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of their prize, free of charge, and
they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
13  The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity and proof of
residency.  Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s
discretion. 
14  The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further
participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any
tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in
violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect
of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.   
15  All vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions as imposed by the supplier
including period of validity.
16  The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.  The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.  Where a prize is
unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of
equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.   
17  If any prize remains unwon at the end of the Competition Period, a second chance draw
will take place, from all non-winning entries, at 2pm (AEST) on 19/06/12 at  Reborn, Top
Floor, 30/32 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 to distribute the unwon prizes.  Any
winner/s in this draw will be notified in writing by email by 21/06/12. 
18  If any instant win prize has not been accepted or claimed within 3 months of the second
chance draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will
conduct such further draws at 12noon (AEST) on 20/09/12 at the same location as the
original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of any
gaming authority.  Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified in writing by email by
22/09/12.
19  The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or
not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or
accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in
which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20  Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and
companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
21  If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the
Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to approval by state
authorities
22  The  Promoter  is  not  liable  for  any  tax  implications  arising  from  prize  winnings. 
Independent  financial  advice  should  be  sought.    Where  this  competition  involves,  for
GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow
the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length,
goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
23  All entries will be the property of the Promoter.  The information entrants provide will be
used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.  The Promoter may
disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in
conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.  By ticking the “opt in” box
on the entry form, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on
the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future
promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including
contacting the entrant via electronic messaging.  The Promoter is bound by the National
Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.  Entrants can request access to the personal
information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address
below. 
24  The Promoter is L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 004 191 673), 564 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne VIC 3004.
25  Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/04418, ACT Permit No. TP12/02017, VIC
Permit No. 12/1282 and SA Licence No. T12/999. 
[/pre]

Blossom

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Howdy

« Reply #2 : Thursday 07 June 2012, 10:00:13 pm »
Go Up

I don't actually get any sort of game on this one, it says that I need Flash, and when I click on it it says I've already got it, but then when I 'enter' I instantly get a pop up that says 'not lucky this time?'.... is this the 'sorry' page?  Is something not happening that's supposed to?

smoky

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Thursday 07 June 2012, 10:17:34 pm »
Go Up

The same thing was happening to me, but one time I was asked to give my address details, so I'm guessing I won something, I have no idea what though.

Blossom

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Howdy

« Reply #4 : Thursday 07 June 2012, 10:24:07 pm »
Go Up

Thanks for that smoky, guess I'll know if I win Smile

Sophie27
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #5 : Thursday 07 June 2012, 11:15:21 pm »
Go Up

Don't know where all these prizes are.. I haven't heard of any winners!!!

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #6 : Friday 08 June 2012, 12:43:57 am »
Go Up

Don't know where all these prizes are.. I haven't heard of any winners!!!

I'm wondering the same thing Sophie27. I've had no luck so far!

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #7 : Friday 08 June 2012, 05:42:24 am »
Go Up

I won the other day and there have been other winners on here. If you do win the  page changes briefly to show what you have won then changes again to ask for address details.  Otherwise the "not lucky this time" page is the "sorry you didn't win" page.

There are a lot of prizes in this one so it is probably worth persisting.

eveready
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #8 : Friday 08 June 2012, 09:03:20 am »
Go Up

I've won three times. For once, an instant win comp that likes me Smile But it changes so quick I don't know what the prizes are

abuckshort

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #9 : Friday 08 June 2012, 09:03:52 am »
Go Up

I just won on this!  Smile Saw my prize, it was the bodymilk.

Pages: 1 2 Next Last  All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 12 queries.
Tuesday 11 June 2024, 12:19:23 pm from 3.149.214.32