Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 07:29:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,523 comps and freebies worth over $34,456,153.21 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and fifty six thousand, one hundred and fifty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017178 Total Posts (447011 Searchable Posts) in 299278 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Mastrad Silicone Macaroon Baking Sheet (Answer Q + FB Like)
Entry Details
  • Mastrad Silicone Baking Sheet     Closing Date: Friday 15 June 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Mastrad Silicone Macaroon Baking Sheet (Answer Q + FB Like)  (Read 456 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 08 June 2012, 10:54:37 am »
Go Up

http://www.lambsearsandhoney.com/2012/06/another-little-competition-with-a-slightly-parisian-flavour/

Another little competition – with a slightly Parisian flavour!

Greetings from (not so) sunny London where royal fervour has reached fever-pitch and everything that stands still for too long gets covered in the Union Jack in some way or another!  But I’m getting ahead of myself – there are still several other fabulous places to share with you before I go into any detail about London!  I’m finding it a little difficult to find the time and brain-space to sit down and write whilst travelling around so much so, just to let you all know that I’ve not forgotten about you entirely, here is another little competition as a treat.

Whilst I’m more than happy to eat them, I’m not a macaron baker myself, but I know that many of you are keen to take on this particular challenge.  Having just spent a few days in sunny Paris, it was most timely and very generous for Everten to offer me this fabulous Mastrad silicone macaron baking sheet as a prize for my readers.  Of course it is completely non stick, brilliantly flexible so that you can flip out the cooked product and has sensible ridges to stop the batter from oozing.

Anyone can enter by just leaving a comment below. For extra chances to win just “Like” either Lambs Ears and Honey and/or Everten on Facebook and/or follow Lambs Ears and/or Everten on Twitter. You may enter once a day by Tweeting a link to this page, too. Just follow the prompts below – and good luck!

Q: Have you tried your hand at macaroons? What is your favourite flavour?

Competition closes midnight, Friday 15 June, 2012.

T&C's
This competition is only open to Australian entries.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 07:29:27 am from 3.138.35.229