Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 10:06:27 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,519 comps and freebies worth over $35,281,680.38 listed

That's over thirty five million, two hundred and eighty one thousand, six hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017092 Total Posts (446925 Searchable Posts) in 299194 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a I Love Paris Rabbit (FB Like/Share + leave answer in comment box)
Entry Details
  • Win a I Love Paris Rabbit     Closing Date: Sunday 01 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Games & Toys 
Board Games, Electronic Games, Dolls, Puzzles etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a I Love Paris Rabbit (FB Like/Share + leave answer in comment box)  (Read 392 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 19 June 2012, 09:55:52 am »
Go Up

http://www.allabroadbaby.com/giveaway-monday-i-love-paris-rabbit/5545

Giveaway Monday:  I Love Paris Rabbit

When April from Millie Abroad contacted All Abroad Baby I discovered we’d been living parallel lives, which I told you about in this post. So I wasn’t surprised to hear that April had found this adorable ‘I love Paris’ rabbit from a small brand in the Netherlands called Mikodesign. Made by mum of two, Erika, who started making soft creatures for her daughters, Erika soon discovered the world of blogging and Etsy, and with a little encouragement from friends who’d fallen in love with her creations, she started Mikodesign. She even makes fantastic DIY kits, like this one for the ‘I love Paris’ rabbit, so you can make her soft toys yourself!

Inspiration for the ‘I love Paris’ rabbit came from Erika’s daughter, Mila, who wanted a Paris-themed birthday party. Mila asked her mum if she could make her a Paris-themed dress and she was hoping for a soft toy donning the same dress! What a lucky little girl to have such a talented mum. It’s stories like these that have me wanting to take up sewing classes, especially now that I have Amélie and her name is French. If she asked me to make her a Paris-themed doll I wouldn’t even know where to begin! Thankfully, Erika’s soft toys are available at Millie Abroad and AAB readers are entitled to a 20% discount at all times. Click here to get your AAB discount code.

To be in the running to win an ‘I love Paris’ rabbit visit Millie Abroad and find your favourite item (it can be any item… here’s mine), then go to the AAB Facebook page (make sure you’re a liker), share the post about this giveaway and leave a comment telling us which item you’re in love with. The winner will be drawn randomly and their name published on the AAB Facebook page and in the next Giveaway Monday post on the 2 July. Good luck!

[The winner of the Life & Soles giveaway is Priscilla Cork.]
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 10:06:27 pm from 18.222.197.35