Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 29 May 2024, 05:49:25 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $32,869,113.73 listed

That's over thirty two million, eight hundred and sixty nine thousand, one hundred and thirteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017762 Total Posts (447595 Searchable Posts) in 299839 Topics by 41506 Members
Latest Member: VronniePantz
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $200 Peters of Kensington Gift Voucher (300wol)
Entry Details
  • $200 Peters of Kensington Vouc     Closing Date: Monday 23 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $200 Peters of Kensington Gift Voucher (300wol)  (Read 726 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
ThreeLil
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 25 June 2012, 01:30:32 pm »
Go Up

$200 Peter's of Kensington gift card
We’re giving away a $200 Peters of Kensington gift voucher to get you motivated. To enter, simply, tell us in 300 words or less which woman in business, finance or blogging has inspired you? What have they taught you? How have they impacted on your life?
http://www.mumpr.com.au
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 26 June 2012, 04:12:17 pm »
Go Up

http://mumpr.com.au/2012/06/which-businesswoman-inspires-you-win-a-200-peters-of-kensington-gift-voucher/

Which businesswoman inspires you? + win a $200 Peters of Kensington gift voucher

There are many Australian women who have inspired and influenced me in setting up this business. Some from blogging, some from the world of finance and some who are just clever business women. I could name plenty – some you would know and others you wouldn’t. Here are two who have, for whatever reason, stuck in my head. I’m guessing you’ve heard their stories before.

I vividly recall a television program with Boost Juice CEO Janine Allis that showed her in a different light than many would probably see her in her CEO role. What I liked about Janine, and what I think is true of many influential women in business in Australia, is her compassion, intuitive nature and that there’s nigh an ego in sight. She set up the business in Adelaide, despite being based in Melbourne, because of the marketing opportunities that presented. Of course that’s going to resonate with this PR and marketing woman, right? I also took from the importance of having a long term vision for the business from the start. Having a succession plan now – rather than when you get near retirement age – is important.

It was an article on Karin Adcock in a women’s magazine that has since been imprinted in my mind. The jewellery owner has a story of real determination to succeed, when so many didn’t “get’’ her concept for the business. She never gave up, even when things became all too hard. She has talked about taking risks. Her quote was: “If you don’t take risks, you’re not trying hard enough’’. I’m a play safe kinda girl, but the people around me at the moment are teaching me the benefits of taking risks. It’s all about trying new things and getting out of your comfort zone. Sure, sometimes you fail, but that’s the beauty of it. You learn, you grow and you move on with a better idea of what you want to do next.

The other message that rings true from both women is the importance of work/life balance – something that is ever-present in my mind and one I think I’m doing OK with. If it means not taking that phone call, that extra client contract or returning an email immediately, so be it. My time with my children and my husband is precious.

We would love to hear which women inspire you. Thanks to Credit Card Compare, we’re giving away a $200 Peters of Kensington gift voucher to get you motivated.

To enter, simply, tell us in 300 words or less which woman in business, finance or blogging has inspired you? What have they taught you? How have they impacted on your life?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms and conditions: The Credit Card Compare and Peter’s of Kensington competition will be judged on creativity and originality. The competition opens Monday, June 25, 2012 at 12pm AEST and closes on Monday, July 23, 2012 at 7.30pm AEST. One entry per person. Australian entries only. There is one prize winner. The winner will be notified via email. Entries remain the property of Three Li’l Princesses and Credit Card Compare and may be republished.

DISCLAIMER: I have not been paid to write this post by Credit Card Compare. All opinions expressed are purely my own. I also have no relationship to Boost Juice (there isn’t even one locally) or Pandora Australia (I don’t even own any Pandora jewellery).
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 29 May 2024, 05:49:25 am from 3.133.149.203