Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 08:44:22 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,524 comps and freebies worth over $34,458,153.21 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and fifty eight thousand, one hundred and fifty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017181 Total Posts (447014 Searchable Posts) in 299280 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 Tefal soup making pks - FB - upload pic/recipe
Entry Details
  • Tefal soup making pkgs     Closing Date: Friday 20 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,080.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 Tefal soup making pks - FB - upload pic/recipe  (Read 420 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 13 July 2012, 01:30:10 pm »
Go Up

http://www.sarahwilson.com.au/2012/07/a-friday-giveaway-2-x-soup-co-and-breads-of-the-world-valued-at-540/

I hear it’s cold down your way in Australia! Don’t mean to rub it in, but it’s 43 degrees here in Greece as I write to you. But – and don’t you love this segue – you, too, can get warm and comfortable (I actually do find 43 degress comfortable) by cooking up some healthy, hearty soup.

But – and don’t you love this segue – you, too, can get warm and comfortable (I actually do find 43 degrees comfortable) by cooking up some healthy, hearty soups. If you’ve checked out my I Quit Sugar Cookbook, you’ll have noticed some great detoxing soup recipes, and I include instructions for making them with a “soup maker”. Yes? Well, today Tefal are giving away

2 x $540 soup making packs, each including a Soup & Co and a Breads of the World

I recently posted my trusty cheesy mish mash soup  video recipe here… which shows how a Soup & Co soup maker works.

In a sentence: you pop all your ingredients in the machine, press a button and 30 minutes later it’s cooked, AND blended for you…seriously!

It also keeps your soup warm for up to 40 minutes, if you’re busy wrangling your kids, or lighting the fire. Tefal are also giving two readers a Breads of the World machine to go with the soup maker. Kitted!

If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out some of the recipes on Tefal’s recipe page. Jo loves the chicken tom yam – image above – with full fat coconut milk!

To be in the running for this giveaway, simply:

•make one of your favourite soups, and share your recipe/image on the Tefal facebook page

•like the Tefal facebook page while you’re over there

•this competition is only available within Australia

This competition closes on Friday July 20 at 5pm. Tefal will choose the winners, and send you your prize!

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 08:44:22 am from 3.145.78.155