Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 06:37:10 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,519 comps and freebies worth over $34,456,153.21 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and fifty six thousand, one hundred and fifty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017174 Total Posts (447007 Searchable Posts) in 299274 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/3 $10 Vouchers (FB Like + Leave answer in comment box)
Entry Details
  • Win 1/3 $10 Vouchers     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/3 $10 Vouchers (FB Like + Leave answer in comment box)  (Read 328 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 15 July 2012, 09:48:39 am »
Go Up

http://theimperfectchristianhousewife.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/my-new-venture-giveaway.html

My new venture + GIVEAWAY

I am surrounded by creative people in my family. I have mentioned my beautiful sister Lizzie over at Paper & Poppies many times on this blog because she amazes me with her stunning designs and gorgeous creations. I, however, have never been 'creative' and I don't think anyone has ever put 'Katie' and 'creative' in the same sentence when referring to me.

So I'm still kind of surprised that I am attempting a little business in my free time. I have developed a little home business that I have named By Katie. I am selling handmade (by me) non slip clips for babies and small children. I've had a lot of help from my sister along with some friends to get me started... (thanks to those people!!!)

I have no 'grand designs' for my little business and have no idea how long I will continue to keep it up. For the moment I am having fun and am loving having something to do after 7pm when the kids are in bed.

And I promise I won't mention my little business regularly... I would like to keep my blogging life separate but I'm sure I will throw a give-away in every now and then! So... having said that, if you would like to score a $10 voucher to spend in my new little store (+ free delivery in Australia) then all you need to do is head over to my page By Katie and 'like it' and come back here and tell me what type of business you would start if you had the opportunity to do so. This competition is for Australian residents only and I will have 2x $10 to giveaway (ends 31/7).

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 06:37:10 am from 18.119.253.2