Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 11:44:46 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,543 comps and freebies worth over $31,027,490.14 listed

That's over thirty one million, twenty seven thousand, four hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017201 Total Posts (447034 Searchable Posts) in 299300 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $500 My Fit Fridge voucher - B105 - Qld only
Entry Details
  • My Fit Fridge $500 voucher     Closing Date: Monday 23 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $500 My Fit Fridge voucher - B105 - Qld only  (Read 416 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 16 July 2012, 06:24:59 am »
Go Up

My Fit Fridge is Australia's first fresh and fit focused ready meal company. They offer a healthy menu created by chefs, nutritionists and personal trainers from natural wholefoods. Our fresh meals include low-carb, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free meals for purchase online and delivered for free to your home or workplace.

My Fit Fridge plans to change your eating habits with our no fuss, healthy eating plans, designed to give you freedom with your daily diet. B105 and My Fit Fridge want to give you the chance to try there delicious, nutritious meals. Simply register your details to win a $500 My Fit Fridge voucher to spend.

Become a Member of My Fit Fridge and you'll enjoy healthy savings and the convenience of free delivery to your door every week.

http://www.b105.com.au/win/my-fit-fridge

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

B105 My Fit Fridge

N/A

The promoter is (jointly and severally where applicable) Southern Cross Austereo Pty Ltd (ABN 78 109 243 110) trading as:
B105 of William Jolly Place, 309 North Quay, Brisbane QLD 4000 (the “Promoter”).

www.b105.com.au (the “website”).

Registrations will open at 6.00am on Monday 16th July 2012 and will close at 12.00am on Sunday 23rd July 2012 (“Registration Period”).

The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Registration Period at its own discretion.

N/A

Entry is available to permanent residents of: - Queensland

Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.

A person is ineligible to participate in the Competition and redeem any prizes if they have won a prize valued at $10,000 or more in any competition run by the Promoter 6 months prior to their Entry in this Competition.

During the Registration Period, listeners must go to the B105 website to register their details which will include, without limitation, the following information for the chance to win a prize:
(a) Name
(b) Contact Telephone Number (c) Address
(d) Age
(e) Email Address
(“Entry”)

N/A

The prize draw will take place at 12.00pm Monday 23rd July 2012 at B105 of William Jolly Place, 309 North Quay, Brisbane QLD 4000. The draw will be a manual random draw.

There will be one (1) prize.

Each prize will consist of one (1) each of the following: (1) one x $500 voucher for My Fit Fridge
The total maximum value of the prize is: $500.00 (x1)

N/A

N/A

The entrant must be over the age of eighteen (18) years of age and be able to provide photo identification.
Voucher is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Winners must adhere to any conditions of use stipulated on the individual voucher. Please refer to each voucher for specific terms and conditions. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any terms and conditions on any individual voucher.
My Fit Fridge delivery areas are set to Gold Coast and Brisbane. For all My Fit Fridge terms and conditions please head to http://myfitfridge.com.au/terms_and_conditions.
All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 11:44:46 am from 18.218.101.36