Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 01:49:10 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $31,027,490.14 listed

That's over thirty one million, twenty seven thousand, four hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017203 Total Posts (447036 Searchable Posts) in 299302 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a summer outfit of choice from Sinfused Clothing/Follow Blog
Entry Details
  • Win Summer Outfit of choice     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 July 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a summer outfit of choice from Sinfused Clothing/Follow Blog  (Read 259 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 17 July 2012, 09:25:14 am »
Go Up

http://missflamboyante.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/july-giveaway-choose-your-summer-outfit/

Prize: a Summer Outfit of choice from Sinfused Clothing

Can you enter this giveaway daily?: No

Expiration Date: 7/31/12

Eligibility: Worldwide

Rafflecopter Giveaway?: No

July GIVEAWAY: CHOOSE YOUR SUMMER OUTFIT!

Finally, finally – I have already announced it in my other blog post SINFUSED AT THE FESTIVALS:

This month you will get the chance to win a whole summer outfit of  YOUR CHOICE (and size of course!) in this fabulous July GIVEAWAY !!! That’s right: you’ll pick whatever you fancy (one top, one bottom) and if you win, your outfit will be sent to you!

If you missed out on my previous post, here a little inspiration: A few of my personal choices from the SINFUSED clothing line and me, wearing the guitar metallic tee at the festivals:

My choices are from left to right: – guitar red tee, – gold eye denim skirt, – blue eye denim skirt and car tee:

SINFUSED guitar metallic tee worn by the Flamboyante
I chose the Sinfused tee when going to the festival to stand out from the crowd – with a guitar application made of 2000 crystals- no problem at all! The quality of the t-shirt is top notch – organic cotton and all that- I am sure that you will looove your new outfit by the label!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN YOUR SUMMER OUTFIT?
1.   Follow my blog:
- via Bloglovin’ by clicking on this icon and  entering your e-mail address

or simply scroll down my blog,  go to: Follow Blog via Email on the right hand side – enter your e-mail address and your good to go!

WordPress users are welcome to simply follow my blog through WordPress…

It is IMPORTANT you follow my blog, because you will get noticed who won this giveaway! Usually I announce the winner on the last day of the month – last month due to technical problems I wasn’t able to do so until two days later. However, when you follow my blog, you will get notification!

2.  Now go shopping, darling!

Choose one   top    and one  bottom piece   from the                                                                             (click)       SINFUSED CLOTHING ONLINE SHOP

Comment on this giveaway and let me know what pieces you want – and don’t forget to tell me your size as well ( f.ex.: I want the car tee and blue eye denim skirt in M)

Keep up with us and get to know about future giveaways:

Sinfused clothing on facebook                                       The Flamboyante on facebook     

Sinfused clothing on twitter                                            The Flamboyante on twitter

I wish you good luck! Winner will be announced on the 31st July and then contacted by e-mail.

Keep being fabulous and come back soon – I have some more really useful beauty tips, as well as some beautiful impressions from my last stay at the turkish Riviera. If you are into travel, lifestyle, fashion, beauty or culture – then I’m sure you’ll find something on my blog that will be for you!

I can’t wait to hear from you!

xox, the Flamboyante
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 01:49:10 pm from 3.128.79.107