Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 15 June 2024, 07:28:06 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,522 comps and freebies worth over $64,839,590.44 listed

That's over sixty four million, eight hundred and thirty nine thousand, five hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018626 Total Posts (448459 Searchable Posts) in 300669 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN $1000 or 1/10 $100
Entry Details
  • WIN $1000 or 1/10 $100     Closing Date: Friday 19 October 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$2,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN $1000 or 1/10 $100  (Read 1717 times)  (Replies 8 posts)
JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« : Thursday 27 September 2012, 08:14:14 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lily/389911684388189?sk=app_448012801907600

Information on how to enter and the prize draw form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.

The promoter is Huhtamaki Australia Pty Ltd (ABN             43 003 122 843      ) of Level 2, 3 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, NSW, 2138. Ph:             1800 043 584       (Promoter).
This promotion commences: 12:01am (AEDT) Wednesday 26th September 2012 and closes 11.59 pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 17th October 2012 (promotional period). The winners will be drawn at 11:00am (AEDT) Friday 19th October 2012 at RGC Advertising, Level 3, Suite 312, 5 Celebration Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153.
Winners will be notified by writing and phone within 5 days of the draw. Prize winners will be published on Friday 19th October 2012 on the Lily website at www.lilyeveryday.com.au The First Prize winner will also be published in The Australian within two days. Upon receiving the written notice, the Winners must contact RGC office (Ph:             02 8883 2988      ) to claim the prize within 3 months of the prize draw before a second chance prize draw be conducted.
Entry to the competition will be via the Lily website page http://www.lilyeveryday.com.au/saynotowashingup To enter the competition, entrants will need to sign up to the “Lily Club” and complete the registration form with their required personal details.
By completing the registration form with your details and joining the Lily Club you will go in the draw for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- First Prize is $1,000 (paid by company cheque) and posted to winner of promotion or
- One of 10 x $100 prizes (paid by company cheque) and posted to the winners.
Total prize pool is $2,000

A maximum limit of one prize will be awarded to any entrant whose valid entry is drawn. The First Prize will be drawn first.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
The Promoter reserves the right, subject to any applicable gaming authority approval, to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is for some reason unavailable.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of any change of personal details.
Winners must take the prize as offered. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter is no longer responsible for any late or misdirect prizes.
This campaign is a national campaign that includes all states and territories within Australia.
Entry is only open to Australian residents.
Employees, directors and management (and any family members thereof) of the Promoter are excluded from entry.
Entrants can only register for the competition once.
Prizes are not transferable.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered during the course of this promotion or associated with delivery of the prize.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality and/or suitability of the prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, the promoter is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition - subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter is entitled in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (subject to any written directions given by any applicable regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
The winners release the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter, the promotion or the prize.
The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.
If any winner of a prize has not contacted RGC office within 3 months of the prize draw to collect their prize, the Promoter will conduct a re-draw/second prize draw for that prize on or after at 11:00am (AEDT) Friday 19th January 2013 at RGC Advertising, Level 3, Suite 312, 5 Celebration Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, subject to any directions from any applicable regulatory authorities. The winner will be notified via telephone by RGC Advertising and also via email and winners will also be posted on the Lily website. www.lilyeveryday.com.au
The Promoter is authorised under:
- NSW Permit No NSW LTPS/12/08177
- ACT Permit No. ACT TP 12/03718
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #1 : Saturday 29 September 2012, 10:26:19 pm »
Go Up

Entry form won't work for me. Sad

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Sunday 30 September 2012, 01:04:54 am »
Go Up

I just entered and had no problem getting the entry form.

namkorb
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Capricorn
Capricorn

... it's all for free at ACC

« Reply #3 : Sunday 30 September 2012, 12:30:54 pm »
Go Up

How do you get the calendar to go back to your year of birth without sitting here clicking on the arrow for hours at a time..... I am pretty old.

EDIT Have worked it out.

2009 wins  $15,449.62
2010 wins  $24,304.43
2011 wins  $19,098.69
2012 wins  $18,678.77
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #4 : Sunday 30 September 2012, 01:27:36 pm »
Go Up

I just entered and had no problem getting the entry form.

I just managed to get the form to work.  It didn't like me trying to enter via my iPad, though!

Rosiegal
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

I'm in compers heaven here!

« Reply #5 : Sunday 30 September 2012, 06:48:11 pm »
Go Up

Wish I had worked out how to use the calendar before I clicked nearly 800  times!  Mad

All good things come to those who....wait for the postman!
.Keep on comping!
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #6 : Sunday 30 September 2012, 09:56:57 pm »
Go Up

Yeah, I have to admit that I clicked on the ? Next to the birthdate info, to figure out what to do.  A bit of a confusing way to have to submit it, I must say.

jojo54
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #7 : Monday 01 October 2012, 10:30:20 am »
Go Up

Wish I had worked out how to use the calendar before I clicked nearly 800  times!  Mad

LOL - me too. Had to click all the way back to 54!!!

baby97531

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #8 : Thursday 18 October 2012, 12:18:57 pm »
Go Up

closed competition

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0875 seconds with 12 queries.
Saturday 15 June 2024, 07:28:06 pm from 3.137.189.57