Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 09:27:33 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,556 comps and freebies worth over $191,178,434.53 listed

That's over one hundred and ninety one million, one hundred and seventy eight thousand, four hundred and thirty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017377 Total Posts (447210 Searchable Posts) in 299474 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Home-made Chicken Nugget Comp (FB Likes/Photo of original recipe)
Entry Details
  • Home-made Chicken Nugget Comp     Closing Date: Wednesday 07 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Home-made Chicken Nugget Comp (FB Likes/Photo of original recipe)  (Read 260 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 14 October 2012, 06:02:02 pm »
Go Up

http://naturalnewagemum.com/2012/10/10/the-great-home-made-chicken-nugget-competition/

The Great Home-Made Chicken Nugget Competition

But, now it’s your turn.

Whenever I post a recipe for home-made chicken nuggets, many of you share with me how you make your chicken nuggets. There are so many great ideas out there and we want you to show them off! Are you ready?

So, this is what you need to do:

1. Email me your chicken nugget recipe to naturalnewagemum@yahoo.com.au

2. Include a picture if you can

3. Make sure your recipe is an original one, contains chicken and is healthy

4. Be a liker of the following Facebook pages, Natural New Age Mum, Cut out the Crap, Superfoods for Kidz, Organics on a Budget and Lilydale – Living Free Range.

So, these are the prizes:

The best chicken nugget recipe creator will win:

Both Cut Out The Crap and Cut Out the Crap for Kids recipe books by the amazing Collette White,
    A jar of Vital Veggie Power from Superfoods for Kidz AND
    An apron, cooler bag, oven mitt and mini-tongs from Lilydale Free Range Chicken

All entries will also go into the draw for a $25 gift voucher from Organics on a Budget as a thank you for taking the time to enter!

How will we choose a winner?

I am under no illusions how tough it will to choose a winner. So, I have enlisted the lovely Collette from Cut out the Crap and Vanessa from Superfoods for Kidz to help me judge! They are both natural new age mums, excellent cooks and avid supporters of my Just Say NO to Nuggets campaign. I have featured both of their chicken nugget recipes on the blog!

We will choose a top six to cook and taste and the winner debated from there.

Things we will be looking for include: how healthy the recipe is, how easy it is, how accessible the ingredients are and of course, what the kids think!

The winner of the Organics on a Budget voucher will be chosen using random.org

Terms and Conditions:

You must have an Australian address to enter. Entries are open from now until Wednesday the 7th of November at midnite. Recipes must be original. By entering this competition you give this blog permission to publish your recipe along with your first name. I will do a special blog post with the winning entry and also blog the best runner ups as well. Both winners will be notified by email and also announced on this blog post.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with! Good luck everyone and please share this competition with your friends too.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 09:27:33 pm from 18.226.180.161