Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 22 May 2024, 07:51:48 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,559 comps and freebies worth over $188,263,008.07 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, two hundred and sixty three thousand, eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017485 Total Posts (447318 Searchable Posts) in 299578 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  4 prizes - 10 winners (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • 4 prizes - 10 winners     Closing Date: Wednesday 31 October 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 4 prizes - 10 winners (Answer Q)  (Read 349 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 19 October 2012, 10:52:27 am »
Go Up

http://www.katrinaleechambers.com/2012/10/im-giving-away-some-stuff-come-and-see-what-i-have.html

I’m giving away some stuff – come and see what I have!

Hello blog friends! I have 4 little prizes for you today. To enter follow the instructions below the prizes…

1 x Hampson Homewares Dictionary Cushion

Last week I got some dictionary cushions for my boys (thanks to Hampson Homewares and beautifully wrapped too)….

Remember I was going on about them here?

Well, Libby has decided to give one to a lucky reader! If you don’t win, you can purchase them here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 x TwoBond photo frame

TwoBond is a company whereby you simple upload a photo, choose a frame and they will send this gorgeous package straight to your door (or as a gift to anyone you nominate!). It’s THE best personalised gift for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and every occasion in between.

Chris sent me this…

Oooo looky at me in there with my boys. Go Storm! Wink It was packaged to perfection with it being boxed and padded.

If you don’t win and you’d like to purchase this lovely gift you can visit their site here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 x BDazzled Teeth Whitening Kits

I’ve been using this product by BDazzled for a couple of years. I’m not just saying this, but it really does work.

I sorta did a tv ad for them last week (cringe!) and Rebecca has offered 3 x kits + strips to give to 3 of my blog readers.

If you don’t win this prize, you can go here to buy. I recommend you start with the full kit and you MUST be consistent and use it twice a day. I can just top up my whiteness every now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 x Make Christmas Easy Planners

Thanks to Marissa at Beautifully Organised, she’s kindly given me 5 of her amazing Christmas Planners. You get meal planners gift lists, New Year resolutions… You must pop over to her site to see what you get in this pack!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click HERE to put your entries in! It only takes 30 seconds! - http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/Cbe36Gfrg8O8z1u9Yv

Q: Who is this prize for and why?

Get your entry in before 5pm October 31, 2012. Open to Australian residents only. This is a game of skill. You must answer why you want to win to be eligible. You must fill out the entry form to enter. You can enter to win more than one prize, but you need a new form each time. Giveaways are in accordance with my disclosure policy.

GOOD LUCK! X
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 22 May 2024, 07:51:48 am from 18.224.61.19