Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 22 May 2024, 12:18:20 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,561 comps and freebies worth over $183,229,034.32 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty three million, two hundred and twenty nine thousand, thirty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017492 Total Posts (447325 Searchable Posts) in 299582 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  HSW Mega giveaway - 11 gifts, 1 winner (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • HSW Mega giveaway     Closing Date: Tuesday 20 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: HSW Mega giveaway - 11 gifts, 1 winner (Answer Q)  (Read 399 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 14 November 2012, 09:16:49 am »
Go Up

http://www.homelifesimplified.com.au/holiday-gift-giving-simplified-mega-giveaway-with-howards-storage-world/

Holiday gift giving simplified – Mega giveaway with Howards Storage World

I have picked out gifts for your immediate family and some of the extended crew. You can share the gifts around or keep them all for yourself – you decide. Check out the gift guide Howards have just released and you can start ticking off ideas for your family and friends. I have an assortment of items here ranging from $17 to $170!

Let the fun begin!

Jewellery Chest $170
Amazing 3 in 1 Server $40
Hub man $20
Dri Pouch for Tablet $20
2 Mr Men and Little Miss collection Drink Bottles $19.95 each
Big fat Cow Money Boxes $17
Mini speakers $25
Set of colourful Umbra Grip silicone coasters $20
Set of Baking items $70
BBQ Tool set $50

All the nitty gritty on entering this amazing giveaway:

Unfortunately this is only open to my Australian readers – hate to do it, but it would be insane shipping costs for all of this otherwise.

It was too late to get a permit so this will have to be  a game of skill and creativity rather than random draw.

To head into the holiday season in a positive note I want you to tell us about the best gift you ever gave or received and why it was awesome / thoughtful / outrageous / funny etc. You don’t have to do it in rhyme or a certain number of words, but you do have to make an effort to impress me and my family (your panel of judges).

The competition is open from Tuesday 13, 2012 until 4pm Tuesday 20, 2012 (Brisbane time). I will select the winner and notify you by email. You have 48 hours to reply or I will move on to the 2nd in line. Note the drawing date in your diary or make sure you have the website in your safe list / check spam as I will be on holiday and want to keep this simple and fair. No exceptions.

Howards storage world is ready to ship all your goodies as soon as I have your address to pass on to them.

Disclosure: I was not paid in any way for this giveaway nor did I receive any goods (boo hoo) – this was a labour of love on my part to give something amazing to one of my readers and luckily one of my favourite brands was happy to come on board.  It has been my pleasure to be a part of your world and get to know some of you, share our stories, laugh and cry together. Happy holidays and happy New Year in advance.

While it is not a condition of entry, nor will it get you any extra entries, I would love this to be a community event and ask if you would “like” home life simplified and Howards Storage World on Facebook to show the love, share this post / pin it / tweet it, submit an entry…

So tell me your favourite gift story – received or given!

Find your simple,

Deb

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0406 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 22 May 2024, 12:18:20 pm from 18.219.58.33