Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 30 April 2024, 01:20:32 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,629 comps and freebies worth over $32,174,680.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, one hundred and seventy four thousand, six hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016182 Total Posts (446015 Searchable Posts) in 298347 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Pair of Terox Shoes/Rafflecopter/Daily Entry
Entry Details
  • Win a Pair of Terox Shoes     Closing Date: Thursday 29 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Pair of Terox Shoes/Rafflecopter/Daily Entry  (Read 399 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 22 November 2012, 05:09:16 am »
Go Up

http://gatheringmyroses.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/walking-on-cloud-terox-review-and.html

Prize: Pair of Terox Shoes

Can you enter this giveaway daily?: Yes

Expiration Date: 11:59 p.m. EST November 29, 2012

Eligibility: 18+, International

Entry Method: Rafflecopter

Comfort.

When I wear ANY show, that's what I want. Comfort.

I grew up on Tybee Island. We rarely, if ever wore shoes in the spring and summer... and sometimes even into winter! Flip-flops were the order of the day when not in school. We did wear flip-flops onto the beach -- white sugar sand is BLISTERING hot!

Not me, however. I hated those hot, rubbery flip-flops. Thin... the toe-strap would break... and the slapping noise when you walked was annoying.

When recently asked to review a brand-new style of summer shoe, I was a bit hesitant. I didn't think I'd like them. And boy-howdy, was I wrong!

Terox is an American company. Terox International is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and the sandals are made in a family-owned plant in Buford, Georgia, the very last of its kind in the United States that can make this type of footwear.

I like and support products made in America. This is what it's all about. American workers -- American ingenuity -- American quality.

Mike and I both received a pair of the amazing Terox Flip Flops. Mine are bright flamingo pink and Mike's are basic black. Now, Mike loves flip flops. He has several pair. When he tried his new Terox on... he couldn't stop talking about how comfortable they felt. He said if Terox ever decides to make work shoes -- he'll buy the first pair.

I was a bit more skeptical. Taking a deep breath, I put mine on. It didn't take long to convince me -- these are the best flip flops I've ever worn. Bar none.

The technology behind these shoes is superb. Obviously, they gave it a lot of thought and research. The shoes are sturdy, comfortable, message your feet, react to the warmth of your foot to conform to it's shape. There are Arch supports! In a flip flop! I love the fact that my feet don't slide around in the shoe. You put them on and they stay put! Even the strap between the toes is pliable and doesn't make your feet hurt.  It's literally like walking on a  cloud.   Your foot is enveloped in soft comfort.  Once you wear these shoes -- you will never return to the same-old same-old flip flop.

Another major plus for me: These shoes are 100% recyclable! You can turn your shoes in at you local retailer and receive $5 towards your next pair. The shoes are then inspected, some shoes are then sent to countries for those less fortunate, shoes beyond repair / wearability are recycled into new shoes!

Terox has created a shoe that you can wear all year round.  Spring and Summer, of course, these shoes are also perfect for wearing inside the home in Fall and Winter.  They are just that comfortable and versatile.

The shoes come in three styles: The Z Strap, Flip Flop, and Slide.   Right now, there is only a few colours available, but come Spring 2013, many more colours will be on the market!
I must say, I love that my flip flops are pink.  If they had been purple, Lizz would have them by now!

The best thing is that Terox is now available nationwide!  Just check the Store Locator to find Terox in your area!  The shoes retail for approximately $39.95 -- a fantastic price for such a great shoe.  And remember, it's made in America!

The folks at Terox would love to connect with you and hear your feedback.  You can connect with them on Facebook and @teroxfootwear on Twitter.

They have also generously offered *FIVE* of my readers the chance to win a pair of amazing shoes!

Just follow the instructions below for your chance to enter to win!

This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY!.  One entry per person per email per household, please.  All entries are verified.

DISCLOSURE:
I received items from Terox for the purpose of this review.  I received no monetary compensation.  The opinions expressed herein are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0609 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 01:20:32 pm from 3.145.77.114