Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 22 May 2024, 02:39:40 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,550 comps and freebies worth over $188,220,828.47 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, two hundred and twenty thousand, eight hundred and twenty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017475 Total Posts (447308 Searchable Posts) in 299568 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  $550 Photography gift certificate - BATHURST area (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • $550 Photography gift certific     Closing Date: Friday 30 November 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: $550 Photography gift certificate - BATHURST area (Answer Q)  (Read 355 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Saturday 24 November 2012, 11:02:03 am »
Go Up

http://www.aimeecook.com.au/post/its-giveaway-time

It's Giveaway Time!

Christmas has snuck up on us all yet again - well, at least it has in this house and I would feel a lot better if I knew everyone else was feeling the same way!

It has been a huge few months, not only have I been totally booked with beautiful maternity, newborn, babies families and a couple of weddings we have also been making huge decisions for our family on a more personal level.

What feels like months ago but in reality is really only a matter of weeks ago we looked through a beautiful home for sale in Laffing Waters and fell in love.  We looked through it to get some inspiration for the home we were hoping to build within the next 12 months, once we finally found some land that we liked enough to call our own.  Anyway, long story cut short we looked through the property at midday, went back with my inlaws for a second inspection at 3pm and by 5pm it was all ours!

What followed was a crazy month of appointments with the bank, solicitor and of course putting our house on the market - it really was a whirlwind!

The reason for doing a bit of an over-share?  Our new house has a beautiful space just for me - my own studio!  For those of you who have previously had newborn, maternity or mini sessions in my home, you know how excited I must be about not sharing a professional space with my children's toy area!  So behind the scenes I have been packing boxes and feeding my Pinterest addiction with studio inspiration, along with all of the normal duties of a wife and mum. 

I am so excited that our little family will be in our new home for Christmas, but as I said all of the craziness has resulted in us being very unprepared for the festive season - and I am normally a semi organised person!

I have been wanting to do a give-away for a while now, but life kind of got in the way.  So let's celebrate Christmas with a FREE session!

It's really simple - I want your family or someone special in your life to receive a family session, along with my digital package which includes all digital files and $200 worth of prints for free.  Why - because what better gift to give than memories that last a lifetime, the ability to make a tiny moment stay alive forever?

HOW TO ENTER:

Simply send me an email aimee@aimeecook.com.au or comment on this post telling me what you are thankful for this Christmas.  Remember to include your name and email address.  Entries without your name and email will not be accepted.

For an additional entry share my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aimeecookphotography and send an additional email/comment stating you have shared.

Entries close Friday 30th November 2012 at 8pm and the winner will be notified by email.

The winner will receive a gift certificate valued at $550 in time to give as a gift for Christmas (or organise your husband to give it back to you!).

The winner's session must be held before June 2013.

** For more information or bookings contact:

Email: info@aimeecook.com.au

Mobile: 0422 082 929

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0133 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 22 May 2024, 02:39:40 am from 18.117.8.216