Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 19 June 2024, 06:10:53 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,579 comps and freebies worth over $64,552,377.80 listed

That's over sixty four million, five hundred and fifty two thousand, three hundred and seventy seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018818 Total Posts (448650 Searchable Posts) in 300850 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Orgopot (Submit recipe)
Entry Details
  • Win a Orgopot     Closing Date: Sunday 16 December 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Orgopot (Submit recipe)  (Read 247 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 12 December 2012, 09:19:17 pm »
Go Up

http://adashofflavour.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/pulled-pork-and-bean-burritos-orgopot.html

ORGOPOT Giveaway

Tonight's post also brings a special giveaway.

I recently brought two Orgopots for my own use through a work colleague's recommendation who had purchased one herself.  Bottom line all I can say is that they are wonderful to use.  Both for use on the stove top and in the oven these pots make cooking a dream and I have also noticed that due to the pan surface I have actually reduced the use of oil while cooking.  The pots are lightweight, dishwasher safe, metal utensial safe and very easy to clean.  Measuring 28cm in diameter, 9.5 cm deep and hold 4.5 litres.  A glass lid also allows you to see what you are cooking at a glance.

Now for the giveaway - I have one of these Orgopots (valued at $69 each) to giveaway. To be in with a chance of winning please tell me what is your family favourite "one pot wonder" recipe that you love to cook.  Leave a comment on this post - if I like the sound of your dish I may even cheekily request the recipe.  Should you leave an anonymous comment please ensure you leave your name and email address on the comment or email me me confirmation of your comment including contact details to houseofmurray@optusnet.com.au so I can contact you.

To ensure that the winner will recieve this brilliant prize in time for Christmas (I must say what a wonderful Christmas present) the competition will close Sunday 16th December 8pm EST and unfortunately for my overseas friends this competion is only available to Australian residents.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0406 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 19 June 2024, 06:10:53 am from 3.147.45.90