Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 07:18:39 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $34,506,835.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and six thousand, eight hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017235 Total Posts (447068 Searchable Posts) in 299333 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A VTech Innotab 2 From Melbourne Mamma/Rafflecopter/Answer Q's.
Entry Details
  • VTech Innotab 2 Giveaway.     Closing Date: Monday 17 December 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Games & Toys 
Board Games, Electronic Games, Dolls, Puzzles etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A VTech Innotab 2 From Melbourne Mamma/Rafflecopter/Answer Q's.  (Read 363 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Thursday 13 December 2012, 10:14:12 pm »
Go Up

VTech InnoTab 2 Giveaway

By melbournemamma · Comments (45)

http://www.melbournemamma.com.au/vtech-innotab-2-giveaway/

One of the hottest toys hitting the shelves this Christmas is the Vtech InnoTab2.

The VTech InnoTab2 is an interactive, multi-media educational tablet for children aged 4-9.

The all new InnoTab 2 is designed specifically for little hands and the fun interactive games help them develop essential skills like reading, spelling, maths and logic.

It features:
- 5″ colour touch screen
- rotating multi-way camera with video recording functionality
- music player
- video viewer
- ebook reader
- in-built microphone & speaker, and
- a headphone jack

All this and more is housed in a sleek, kid-tough and compact design for easy portability.  It also includes a handy in-built, fold-out stand for easier viewing of movies or for use as a digital photo frame!

Downloading games is as easy as connecting the InnoTab via USB to your pc or laptop and saving them onto the 2GB onboard memory. If you run out of space, there is an SD slot for extra memory.

With the InnoTab2, kids will have so much fun they won’t even realise they’re learning! (and you might even get your phone back  )

The InnoTab retails for $179.95 and comes in pink and blue. It is available from Toys R Us, Big W, Target and David Jones.

For more information visit www.vtechkids.com.au

I recently attended the launch of the InnoTab 2 and was really impressed with the features and functionality of this toy.

With a 5 yr old & 2 yr old who are always jumping on my phone to play games, I love the idea that they can play on the InnoTab and I don’t have to worry about them accessing inappropriate material from the internet or running up a huge bill by downloading games and accessories on my phone.

With one of these toys, I can relax and not have to look over their shoulders every 5 seconds to make sure that they’re not getting into something they shouldn’t be.

Martine Oglethorpe from The Modern Parent spoke at the launch and really opened my eyes to some of the online dangers young children are exposed on a daily basis. “As increased internet use becomes more socially acceptable and our children become more tech-savvy, a new set of challenges arise that parents have never had to face before”.

Whilst at the launch I received one InnoTab 2 for my kids and one extra to giveaway to one of my lovely readers.

Therefore, if you would like the chance to win a VTech InnoTab 2 for your kids this Christmas, make sure you enter the giveaway below.

How to Enter!
Enter the draw via entry widget at the end of this post.

The giveaway is open to Melbourne Mamma newsletter subscribers only. You can subscribe to my newsletter here:

You can also earn bonus entries by:
- Liking Melbourne Mamma’s Facebook page
- Sharing the giveaway on Facebook. Simply CLICK HERE and type “Have you entered Melbourne Mamma’s VTech InnoTab 2 Giveaway?”
- Leaving a comment on this post, telling me “Why you would love to win an InnoTab 2 this Christmas?”

Giveaway starts Thursday, 13 December 2012 and ends 9pm AEST Monday, 17 December 2012. Winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter and announced on this blog and contacted via email. The winner will have 36hrs to claim their prize.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

Entry is open to Australian residents only.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 07:18:39 am from 3.20.235.88