Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 05 May 2024, 02:50:21 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,518 comps and freebies worth over $34,613,940.70 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and thirteen thousand, nine hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016516 Total Posts (446349 Searchable Posts) in 298661 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win "The Impossible" preview tickets - Brisbane - Qld
Entry Details
  • The Impossible preview tix BNE     Closing Date: Friday 11 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win "The Impossible" preview tickets - Brisbane - Qld  (Read 263 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Saturday 15 December 2012, 09:23:57 pm »
Go Up

Closing date: Friday January 11
Hoyts Distribution invites 10 people to come along with a friend/partner to the preview screening of THE IMPOSSIBLE, a must-see drama starring Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts. The screening will be held on January 16 at Event Cinemas Indooroopilly at 6.30pm.

In Cinemas January 24

THE IMPOSSIBLE

Rating: M Mature themes, injury detail, brief nudity and infrequent coarse language 

Run time: TBC 

Genre: Drama Thriller 
Key cast: Ewan McGregor, Naomi Watts 

Director: Juan Antonio Bayona

A powerful story based on one family's survival of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, The Impossible stars Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor and is directed by J.A. Bayona (THE ORPHANAGE).

Maria (Naomi Watts), Henry (Ewan McGregor) and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.

Based on a true story, The Impossible is the unforgettable account of a family caught, with tens of thousands of strangers, in the mayhem of one of the worst natural catastrophes of our time. But the true-life terror is tempered by the unexpected displays of compassion, courage and simple kindness that Maria and her family encounter during the darkest hours of their lives. Both epic and intimate, devastating and uplifting, The Impossible is a journey to the core of the human heart.

Screenplay is by Sergio G. Sanchez (The Orphanage) with the story by Maria Belon. Producers are Belen Atienza, Alvaro Augustin, Enrique Lopez-Lavigne and Ghislan Barrois.

http://www.brisbane247.com.au/brisbane/win/Get-an-invitation-to-the-preview-of-THE-IMPOSSIBLE.1994

enter
To enter this competition, you need to login to the my247 locals site here.
frequently asked questions
Winners will be notified by email or mobile on the closing date of the competition. As many of our prizes are time-critical - you will be required to reply promptly or your prize will be re-drawn. So that you don't get mobbed by your friends, winners names will not be published.
All entrants become my247 Members and are automatically subscribed to the my247 Brisbane Entertainment, Movie and Weekend Weather Guides.
By entering this competition you are giving your consent to receive these weekly emails and occasional SMS messages from my247
(you may unsubscribe at any time)
All entrants are automatically subscribed to the SMS/email mailing list for the venue/business providing the prize
(you may unsubscribe at any time)
One email entry per person (even if you have 5 email addresses!) - if you really, really, really want to win, get your friends to enter!
Unless specified, you will be required to make your own way to the venue
Prizes are NOT transferable
Age / dress standards may apply at this prize's location
- being a winner does not exempt you from these conditions
my247 makes every effort to ensure our competitions run smoothly. However sometimes things can go wrong or prizes may not arrive. By entering the competition you agree that my247 can not in any circumstance be held responsible for any problems out of our control
All regular my247 rules apply
Approximate Value of prizes - see competition description above
All Competitions are drawn within 72 hours of the closing date - see the competition details above for the closing date
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 05 May 2024, 02:50:21 am from 3.141.30.162