Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 09:59:51 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,560 comps and freebies worth over $33,995,451.40 listed

That's over thirty three million, nine hundred and ninety five thousand, four hundred and fifty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016437 Total Posts (446270 Searchable Posts) in 298587 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $25 Gift Card from Blurb.com/Rafflecopter Entry
Entry Details
  • Win a$25 Gift Card/Blurb.com     Closing Date: Friday 04 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $25 Gift Card from Blurb.com/Rafflecopter Entry  (Read 448 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 27 December 2012, 05:01:34 am »
Go Up

http://maegal.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/review-planner-from-blurb.html

Prize: Blurb.com giftcard

Can you enter this giveaway daily?: Yes

Expiration Date: 01/03/2013

Eligibility: Worldwide, or where Blurb.com ships.
18+, or parental permission.

Entry Method: Rafflecopter

Review & Giveaway: Planner from Blurb | Ends 1/4

Blurb.com allows you to make use of your digital photographs. With Blurb you can create photobooks, planners, notebooks and more. Just imagine how nice it would be to have a photobook for your family vacations, wedding and other important memories.

Continue on to read my review of the Blurb Planner, and enter to win a $25 Blurb Giftcard!

For review I was given the opportunity to create my own planner using my own photographs from Blurb. I talked about Blurb in a post a while back when I was able to receive a photobook from them for only the cost of shipping. I was really pleased with my photobook, so I was excited for the chance to receive and review another product from Blurb.

Below are picture of the front and back pages of my Blurb planner. I started my planner in June of 2013 (that's when I graduate so I will no longer be using my school planner) and ending in January of 2014 (because, well, that's the most pages I could get using the giftcard I was given). The front picture was taken by me off the balcony of the place we stayed while in Mazatlan, Mexico this summer. The back picture was taken by me in my college town during my freshman year, just some nice blossoms. (The picture is a bit blurry, oops.)

I didn't take any pictures of the pages inside the planner, but you can decide what kind of pages you want while designing your planner. I opted for a quote on the first page inside my planner, a page for notes, and then the subsequent month overviews followed by each week laid out. On the first page of each month is a nice, full page picture and then in the corner of each weekly layout page there is a very small picture. I'm really going to enjoy seeing my pictures as I use this planner.

All in all, I really enjoy this planner and look forward to using it. Now is a great time to buy a new planner, as 2013 is a mere 16 days away! This would also make a great gift for someone. You could fill it with pictures relevant to them. Heck, you could even steal their FaceBook pictures and surprise them.

Bloggers, etc.: If you're interested, Blurb has a great affiliate program through ShareASale. You can click here to check it out.

Giveaway
• Enter to win a $25 Giftcard from Blurb!
• See RC form for who can enter, when the giveaway ends, etc.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 09:59:51 am from 3.17.154.171