Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 08:44:43 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,568 comps and freebies worth over $41,072,397.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, seventy two thousand, three hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017313 Total Posts (447146 Searchable Posts) in 299411 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a 'Create Your Moment' watch - blog - email 50 wol
Entry Details
  • Create Your Moment watch     Closing Date: Thursday 31 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a 'Create Your Moment' watch - blog - email 50 wol  (Read 255 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 07 January 2013, 12:20:12 pm »
Go Up

http://www.emilyjade.com.au/blog

I consider myself to be an arty type person. I've dabbled in a bit of painting over the years, love a good art exhibition and have many talented artist friends that I've made simply because I admired thier work. So when Moment Watches approached me with thier innovative concept and asked me to give away some of thier product to my readers I couldn't say no, because I just loved the idea.

In a nutshell, you have the chance to not only win a watch, you can DESIGN a watch....

Here's how it works:

Moment Watches has set out on the ambitious task of producing one new watch every week for a year, featuring 52 personal stories translated into modern watch aesthetics.

On Christmas Day 2012, the first watch of the ‘Year of 52 Moments’ campaign was unveiled and made available to the general public. Can you guess the theme?

Celebrating Christmas, the watch commemorated the birth of Jesus Christ who brought into the world love, light, and hope.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

That watch was designed by Adelaide artist John Freeman . He has taught art to children for over a decade. Although he draws inspiration from the great masters such as Matisse and van Gogh, his biggest influence comes from the children he has taught throughout the years. More precious than all the formal training and technique is seeing the world anew through a child’s eyes.

Subsequent ‘Year of 52 Moments’ watches will feature shared personal stories from across the globe. Anyone can participate, by registering through Facebook and sharing their story with Moment Watches and their community.

Those with a significant story to tell, or an inspirational moment to share, are asked to register on Facebook (facebook.com/CelebrateYourMoment), and create an illustration or artwork that encapsulates their experience. Moment watches will choose stories to be showcased and enter into a design partnership to produce a limited edition watch.

Producing one specially designed limited edition watch per week is a world-first within the watch industry. The project is only possible due to the production capabilities of the Moment Watches engineering and design teams. 

To be considered as a Moment Watches design partner:

•Register your interest on  www.facebook.com/CelebrateYourMoment

•Email your own illustration or artwork which conveys your most poignant moment in time, with a description, to CelebrateYourMoment@momentwatches.com

•Moment Watches will continue to update you by email during the campaign selection process, with one partner chosen every week

The journey is yours. The time is now. Create Your Moment.

Now, if you don't have an artistic bone in your body, but you still want to win one of these watches, because I'm all about love, why don't you share a special moment in time you had with your lover in around 50 words and the best 3 will be shared here on this blog and win

Email me your story and let's share the moments of love!

Much Love EJ xx
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 08:44:43 pm from 3.14.73.229