Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 08:12:30 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,568 comps and freebies worth over $41,071,997.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, seventy one thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017312 Total Posts (447145 Searchable Posts) in 299410 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/3 Diary Series Book Packs (Email answer)
Entry Details
  • 1/3 Diary Series Book Packs     Closing Date: Monday 14 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/3 Diary Series Book Packs (Email answer)  (Read 653 times)  (Replies 2 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 07 January 2013, 12:57:10 pm »
Go Up

http://www.mybookcorner.com.au/articles/810-diary-series-three-packs-to-giveaway.html

Diary Series - THREE packs to giveaway!

With big thanks to Allen & Unwin, My Book Corner has got THREE fabulous book packs to give away.

Each book pack features a copy of Diary of a Rugby Champ AND Diary of a Taekwondo Master - the latest January 2012 releases from author Shamini Flint.

What?  To enter this competition simply read My Book Corner's reviews of the Dairy books and tell us;

Who is the illustrator of Diary of a Taekwondo Master?

Email your answer using our Contact Us page or to master@mybookcorner.com.au and put 'Master' in the Message Subject. Easy!

More? Want to increase your chances of winning?

1: Subscribe to our newsletter. Applicable for NEW subscribers only - sign up on the top left of this screen. You must send an email to master[at]mybookcorner[dot]com[dot]au or via the Contact Us page saying 'I've Joined' ... to let us know you wish your subscription to count towards the competition.

2: Simply review any children's book or Book App on My Book Corner and you will be automatically entered - we value your opinion.  The more reviews you contribute, the more chances you will have of winning!  Be a part of our ever growing community, sharing our passion for great children's literature.

How? Simply scroll to the bottom of the page of any children's book or book app review on our webpage - click on 'Add New Review' - then simply add your comments to any book that you have read.

When? The competition is open from 8am Friday 4th January 2013.  Last entries by 6pm AEST, Monday 14th January 2013. THREE winners will be drawn and contacted by email. Provide your postal address with your entry for speedy delivery!

Enjoy and good luck!

Terms and Conditions:  This competition is open from 8am AEST, Friday 4th January 2013 until 6pm AEST, Monday 14th January 2013. Participants must be over 18 to enter and be able to provide an Australian postal address. Judges decision is final. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided.  If no reply is received within 5 days, a second email will be sent. If no reply is received within 3 days of the second email, the winner(s) will be re drawn. Postal addresses will be passed on to the publisher, Allen & Unwin, who will send out the prize directly.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Indiorose

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 08 January 2013, 07:45:55 am »
Go Up

ANSWER-  Sally Heinrich.

oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #2 : Thursday 10 January 2013, 06:25:16 am »
Go Up

http://www.mybookcorner.com.au/articles/810-diary-series-three-packs-to-giveaway.html

With big thanks to Allen & Unwin, My Book Corner has got THREE fabulous book packs to give away.

Each book pack features a copy of Diary of a Rugby Champ AND Diary of a Taekwondo Master - the latest January 2012 releases from author Shamini Flint.

What?  To enter this competition simply read My Book Corner's reviews of the Dairy books and tell us;

Who is the illustrator of Diary of a Taekwondo Master?

Email your answer using our Contact Us page or to master[at]mybookcorner[dot]com[dot]au and put 'Master' in the Message Subject. Easy!

More? Want to increase your chances of winning?

1: Subscribe to our newsletter. Applicable for NEW subscribers only - sign up on the top left of this screen. You must send an email to master[at]mybookcorner[dot]com[dot]au or via the Contact Us page saying 'I've Joined' ... to let us know you wish your subscription to count towards the competition.

2: Simply review any children's book or Book App on My Book Corner and you will be automatically entered - we value your opinion.  The more reviews you contribute, the more chances you will have of winning!  Be a part of our ever growing community, sharing our passion for great children's literature.

How? Simply scroll to the bottom of the page of any children's book or book app review on our webpage - click on 'Add New Review' - then simply add your comments to any book that you have read.

When? The competition is open from 8am Friday 4th January 2013.  Last entries by 6pm AEST, Monday 14th January 2013. THREE winners will be drawn and contacted by email. Provide your postal address with your entry for speedy delivery!

Enjoy and good luck!

Terms and Conditions:  This competition is open from 8am AEST, Friday 4th January 2013 until 6pm AEST, Monday 14th January 2013. Participants must be over 18 to enter and be able to provide an Australian postal address.  One question entry per person. One newsletter entry per email address.. Judges decision is final. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided.  If no reply is received within 5 days, a second email will be sent. If no reply is received within 3 days of the second email, the winner(s) will be re drawn. Postal addresses will be passed on to the publisher, Allen & Unwin, who will send out the prize directly.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 9 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 08:12:30 pm from 18.222.97.149