Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 20 May 2024, 02:48:09 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,525 comps and freebies worth over $191,178,603.53 listed

That's over one hundred and ninety one million, one hundred and seventy eight thousand, six hundred and three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017381 Total Posts (447214 Searchable Posts) in 299478 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Proverbs Jar full of Scriptures/Rafflecopter Entry/Daily Entry
Entry Details
  • Win Proverb Jar     Closing Date: Sunday 13 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Proverbs Jar full of Scriptures/Rafflecopter Entry/Daily Entry  (Read 288 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 10 January 2013, 06:50:39 am »
Go Up

http://www.satisfactionthroughchrist.com/2013/01/meet-sara-of-sweet-home-treasures_7.html

Prize: A Proverbs Jar filled with scriptures

Can you enter this giveaway daily?: Yes

Expiration Date: 01/12/13 11:59pm

Eligibility: Giveaway is open worldwide to entrants age 18 years of age or older.

Entry Method: Rafflecopter

Monday, January 7, 2013
Meet Sara of Sweet Home Treasures {#Giveaway}

I started offering advertising on the blog a few months ago and I never knew the friendships that I'd form!  Today, I'm excited to introduce you to Sara of Sweet Home Treasures!  Sara has been advertising on the blog for the last three months or so and it's been such a pleasure to work with her and to share her love for the Lord!

Shop / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest

Sara sells decorative jars that are filled with scripture.  Each jar is filled with 90 scriptures; perfect for memorizing them in the New Year and beyond!  I know that I struggle with having the word in front of me and choosing certain passages to memorize.  These jars would be great to pull one out at the beginning of my day and take it with me as I try to hide God's word in my heart.  I hope you'll stop by Sara's shop, take a look around, and maybe purchase a few jars for yourself or friends!

I’m a stay-at-home mom to 3 girls, ages 4, 3 & 1 month. Like many of you, I’m sure, I’m constantly asking the Lord for wisdom and direction in raising these little ones to be confident, loving followers of Christ. As Christian parents, what more can we ask for? With that goal in mind, I started memorizing Proverbs with my girls last year. It has been amazing! There is nothing sweeter than hearing young voices speak God’s Word. And, of course, listening to them process the meaning of each scripture has been priceless. We’ve had talks about God’s faithful presence (Proverbs 15:3), making good decisions (Proverbs 14:15), and the importance of being on God’s side (Proverbs 21:31). I really can’t overemphasize what a blessing this new family tradition has been to us! It’s never too early (or late!) to start!

The Proverbs Jar was born pretty quickly into our new habit. Friends and family would always ask about it when they dropped by and, after much prayer and encouragement, I took a leap of faith and opened up shop on Etsy! As only our Lord can do, what started as a simple family activity has turned into an incredible ministry in sharing the Lord’s Word. Proverbs Jars have made their way to a dozen states and three different continents!! I’m continually humbled and blessed by the shop’s success, and I can’t wait to see what God has planned for it in 2013!!

Thanks for sharing your heart and your shop with us, Sara!  You're a blessing to me and I, too, look forward to what 2013 holds for you! 

Today, one reader will win a Proverbs Jar of their choice!  Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 20 May 2024, 02:48:09 am from 3.136.234.163