Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 10:08:58 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,573 comps and freebies worth over $41,159,996.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and fifty nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017319 Total Posts (447152 Searchable Posts) in 299416 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a baby bean bag (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Win a baby bean bag     Closing Date: Friday 11 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a baby bean bag (Answer Q)  (Read 397 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 10 January 2013, 02:44:08 pm »
Go Up

http://www.modernmummymayhem.com/2013/01/10/bit-lush-birthday-celebration-prize-draw/

Little Bit Lush – MMM 1st Birthday Celebration Prize Draw

Please note this competition is to win a baby bean bag similar to the one in this picture.  The bean bag will not come with free adorable baby.  It is your own responsibility to provide your own baby for use in the baby bean bag.

Little Bit Lush has been so very very kind to offer the Modern Mummy Mayhem readers a chance to win this absolutely fabulous baby bean bag for my 1st Birthday Celebrations.  Can you believe that?  Wow…these things are hot property and the sort of accessory every newborn baby requires to be seen lazing back in.  RRP $60. Don’t be dismayed if you don’t win either…because Mrs Little Bit Lush has also said you can all have a discount on them if you mention Modern Mummy Mayhem.  She is such a great lass that Mrs Little Bit Lush.  That’s cause she is a Mummy too and somehow finds the time to run this lovely little business which is home to so many gorgeous things for your little ones.  Lil D has even been seen sporting some rather spunky Little Bit Lush styling from time to time.

Little Bit Lush is also your one stop shop for kindy bed linen, hats, library bags, maternity sashes, hair accessories and much much more.

SO …You are now asking how you can win aren’t you?

I thought so.  I have no idea.

No that isn’t true…if you leave a comment below telling me which other product from the Little Bit Lush Online Store that you love as much as this bean bag then I will enter you in the draw for the bean bag.

Winning Entry will be drawn at 7pm Qld Time Sunday 11 January 2013  via a random number generator. 

[Example.  If you are the 4th comment in the comments and number 4 has been drawn..you are the winner.]

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 10:08:58 pm from 3.137.170.14