Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 01 July 2024, 09:34:51 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,357 comps and freebies worth over $36,950,479.01 listed

That's over thirty six million, nine hundred and fifty thousand, four hundred and seventy nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1019374 Total Posts (449205 Searchable Posts) in 301367 Topics by 41516 Members
Latest Member: lucli8347
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Design-your-Own Planner!
Entry Details
  • Awesome Personal Planner!     Closing Date: Wednesday 30 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Office & Stationery 
Prizes may include Stationery, Office Furniture, Office Software etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Design-your-Own Planner!  (Read 246 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
jlovesapples
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 17 January 2013, 05:39:42 pm »
Go Up

Check out this very cool giveaway for a personal planner. Very Simple to enter http://bit.ly/URXWFq
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #1 : Thursday 17 January 2013, 06:02:54 pm »
Go Up

Thursday, January 17, 2013
Start 2013 with a Personal Planner! - Giveaway

http://www.joniandanya.com/2013/01/personal-planner.html

To enter, answer this question:
'What design will be on the cover of your personal planner and why? (e.g. your name, fave color) *'

How are y'all? We're still in the tropical islands of the Philippines but will soon be returning back to what is called "reality". Oh yes, that moment will suck big time coupled with the law of inertia of you know, bodies at rest tends to be at rest.

But with the start of the school term hovering around the corner, I couldn't help but think about the tasks I need to tick off as soon as my feet land in Melbourne.

I'm a one of the gals who cannot function very well without a planner at hand. I write my to-do tasks on my diary aside from the usual appointments and social commitments. I review it every night and make sure I write down any relevant updates. Thing is, I have no 2013 diary yet. So the habit has been broken (plus I'm on holiday mode). And because of that, I already missed out on a special event which I confidently took a "mental note" of. Sorry!

I think the universe knew of my plight because surprisingly, I was informed of the personal-planner and was offered to try it out. Oh yeah! It's time to forget those grey, boring diaries sprawled on newsagents. Let's go for the custom-style this new year!

Designing your own planner is easy!

Simply pick your fave color, text and cover designs (there are a handful to choose from). Plus add sections that fits YOUR lifestyle such as boxes for to-do list, gym session, idea of the week etc. You can also add birthdates on the inlay directly from Facebook. And you can even pick which month to start.

I am choosing one of the designs of stylist Karin Mannerstal from Sweden. I even inserted a workout module (awesome!) to keep tab of my (ahem!) fitness goals. And starting my diary with the month of February.

The personal-planner.com.au website is easy to navigate and the design process is easy peasy. It was fun making it and more importantly is quite affordable (starts at $35).

You like?

Then thanks to personal-planner.com.au, we have one to give away to help you get yourself organized this 2013! Simply Like their Facebook page (say hi from joniandanya while you're there) and fill in the form below for your chance to get a personal planner designed by you. Open to overseas readers! Winner will be drawn on Jan.30, 2013.

Enter here!
*Required

Name *

Email *

What design will be on the cover of your personal planner and why? (e.g. your name, fave color) *
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 01 July 2024, 09:34:51 pm from 18.188.241.120