Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 17 June 2024, 03:04:26 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,528 comps and freebies worth over $64,521,157.89 listed

That's over sixty four million, five hundred and twenty one thousand, one hundred and fifty seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018712 Total Posts (448544 Searchable Posts) in 300748 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  FP to Holly Throsby @ Arts Ctr MELB, 17 March + Album See (VIC + Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • FP to Holly Throsby, 17 March     Closing Date: Sunday 20 January 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: FP to Holly Throsby @ Arts Ctr MELB, 17 March + Album See (VIC + Answer Q)  (Read 296 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Saturday 19 January 2013, 10:44:20 am »
Go Up

http://lemonrhodes.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/holly-throsby-plays-see.html

Holly Throsby Plays See!

I am a big Australian music lover, from way back when... but I am not so much in love with dumbed down 'wiggles' type music for children, and have minimised my kids exposure whenever possible.*
So when Arts Centre Melbourne offered me the chance to see Holly Throsby and her band The Hello Tigers perform songs her début childrens album, See! - at no other than The Famous Speigeltent - I jumped at the chance! Holly Throsby is an Australian singer, songwriter and musician. She has five solo albums and is one part of Seeker Lover Keeper.

Arts Centre Melbourne offers an engaging program for families and young people alike, an opportunity to experience the exciting world of live performance. "Our 2013 Families & Youth program is our largest and most exciting yet, offering something for all ages - tiny tots, kids and teenagers - plus things the whole family can enjoy together."

The perfect opportunity for the children to experience the fabulous Arts Centre and see the talented Holly perform. Aimed at ages 2-7 years "Inspired by inquisitive childlike logic, the natural world, and old musical favourites like Nilsson’s The Point! and Yellow Submarine. Holly sings about everything from motorboats, diamonds and kookaburras, to shadows, fish and the wide-eyed wonder of being young."

I am so excited about this one and am even more excited to be sharing it with you - I have one, four ticket family pass to give away for March 17th 2013. Plus you'll also receive the album See!

To enter simply leave a comment below and tell me 'what was one of your favourite songs or musicians from your childhood?'

The lucky winner will be drawn one week from today!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 17 June 2024, 03:04:26 pm from 18.227.72.153