Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 07:16:45 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,466 comps and freebies worth over $32,546,707.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, five hundred and fourty six thousand, seven hundred and seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018009 Total Posts (447842 Searchable Posts) in 300073 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN $300 Jewellery from Silkstonewood (Email entry)
Entry Details
  • $300 Silkstonewood Jewellery     Closing Date: Tuesday 26 February 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN $300 Jewellery from Silkstonewood (Email entry)  (Read 359 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Saturday 23 February 2013, 12:28:55 pm »
Go Up

http://stylemelbourne.com/2013/02/win-300-worth-of-jewellery-from-silkstonewood/

WIN $300 worth of jewellery from silkstonewood

beautiful online store has recently opened up entitled silkstonewood. The store’s founder Meredith East-Powell has curated a line-up of hard to find designer labels sourced from Australia and around the globe. silkstonewood is a purveyor of jewellery (Maripossa, Mettle, A Peace Treaty), ceramic and porcelain homewares and Salus bath products. Such a unique offering is a great go-to when hunting for gifts; they even offer a service which recommends items to suit your chosen recipient and can lovingly gift wrap and pen handwritten notes for you. The trio of natural elements in the store’s name alludes to another special thing about silkstonewood; all pieces are ethically produced.

I’ve showcased a few of my personal highlight pieces from the new store below. Like what you see? Perhaps follow them on Facebook or Pinterest.

1. Petal pendent necklace by Kevia 2. Amoeba bracelet by Maripossa 3. Seba Horn earrings by A Peace Treaty 4. Organic Lavender & Black Salt body soak by Salus 5. Cometas Drop earrings in gold by Maranon 6. Triangle lapel pins by Mettle Fair Trade 7. Skullpoint cuff in silver by Pushmataaha 8. Kinoras rings by Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer

Lovely Meredith at silkstonewood is offering one lucky StyleMelbourne subscriber the chance to win a piece of your choice (up to $300 value). All you have to do to win is;

1. Email win@stylemelbourne.com with the subject line “silkstonewood”. You will automatically be subscribed to my e-newsletter if you’re not already signed up (don’t worry I won’t bombard you, just a note every couple of weeks and I’ll never give your details to anyone else).

2. Include your full name, postal address and tell me which thing from silkstonewood is your favourite.

3. Wait and see if you’ve won! The winner will be drawn and notified on 27th February 2013.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Rosiegal
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

I'm in compers heaven here!

« Reply #1 : Saturday 23 February 2013, 05:04:03 pm »
Go Up

I tried emailing the address but got this message:We cannot find a match for this email address:"
Is there another?
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

All good things come to those who....wait for the postman!
.Keep on comping!
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 07:16:45 pm from 3.17.166.34