Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 03 July 2024, 03:47:52 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,423 comps and freebies worth over $37,218,131.40 listed

That's over thirty seven million, two hundred and eighteen thousand, one hundred and thirty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1019505 Total Posts (449333 Searchable Posts) in 301490 Topics by 41516 Members
Latest Member: lucli8347
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  "Jewellery for a Cause" Prize Pack (Entry requirements)
Entry Details
  • "Jewellery for a Cause" Pack     Closing Date: Wednesday 20 March 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: "Jewellery for a Cause" Prize Pack (Entry requirements)  (Read 424 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 24 February 2013, 08:59:49 pm »
Go Up

http://www.mslimalicious.com/2013/02/1000-facebook-page-likers.html

1,000 Facebook Page Likers Giveaway...Sharing the Love for Europe in a Box!

Reaching 1,000 Facebook page likers was one of the items on my 29 before 30 list. Thank you to all of you for helping me achieve my goal. To celebrate crossing it off the list, I'm give away a beautiful "Jewellery for a Cause" prize.

The prize, worth $75, includes:

1x Jewellery for a Cause Sterling Silver chain & pendant  (RRP $35)
    1x Jewellery for a Cause bracelet (RRP $40)

This time the rules to enter are a little different from my previous giveaways, so please read carefully to make sure you qualify. You may know I recently launched a cute little start-up in Australia, and I would really love if you could help me spread the word about it: I have 20 millions Australians to reach and I can't do it without you!

To Enter: Post the announcement below on your Facebook page (make sure to tag @Europe in a Box)

Our friends at Europe in a Box are launching...show them some love, like their Facebook page"  ♥ facebook.com/europeinabox

Additional entries: (don't forget to tag me for your entry to count!)

Tweet this: Our friends @EuropeBox are launching...show them some love ♥ facebook.com/europeinabox
    Share Europe in a Box's URL  on your blog, facebook or Twitter along with something like: If you LOVE Europe but can’t afford the plane fare, the next best thing is Europe In A Box http://www.europeinabox.com.au
    Share the post announcing Europe in a Box's launch on Twitter  (tag me @EuropeBox) or on Facebook (tag me @Europe in a Box)
    Share this giveway post with your friends on FB or Twitter and tag me
    Google + (G+) this post using the button at the bottom of the post

Anyway, you get it, the  more you help me spread the word, the more chances you have to win this prize (and maybe even more)! Smile

Giveaway is open to readers with a delivery address in Australia only, and closes on 20th March 2013 at 9 pm (EAST). One winner will be chosen by Europe in a Box based on the efforts made to help spread the word about their launch. The winner will be notified by email or on Mademoiselle Slimalicious Facebook page shortly after the end of the competition. If a reply email containing the winner’s postal address is not received by 25th March 2013, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant. The prizes were kindly donated by Mademoiselle Slimalicious. Total prize pool value of $75.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 03 July 2024, 03:47:52 pm from 3.138.181.100