Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 01 July 2024, 03:50:04 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,341 comps and freebies worth over $36,932,605.11 listed

That's over thirty six million, nine hundred and thirty two thousand, six hundred and five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1019354 Total Posts (449185 Searchable Posts) in 301347 Topics by 41516 Members
Latest Member: lucli8347
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a gorgeous Illamasqua pack (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Win a gorgeous Illamasqua pack     Closing Date: Sunday 03 March 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a gorgeous Illamasqua pack (Answer Q)  (Read 508 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 25 February 2013, 05:48:00 pm »
Go Up

http://madeupmaiden.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/illamasqua-beauty-school-drop-in.html

Illamasqua Beauty School Drop-In Sessions & Giveaway!

Hello lovelies,

Love makeup? Love picking up tips and tricks from the experts? Fancy winning yourself a gorgeous Illamasqua pack worth $50? If you answered yes to these questions, then read on, because I have some great news for you!

Illamasqua, a brand that I absolutely adore for a variety of reasons (among which are their artistic and innovative makeup campaigns, friendly salespeople, high quality products and petition for a fair beauty price) are holding Beauty School Drop-In (BSDI) sessions all over Australia. Each session runs for about 15 minutes and will be conducted by experienced makeup artists, during which you will be taught a variety of techniques on how to achieve everything from flawless skin to a jaw-dropping smoky eye!

The best part? It's completely free-of-charge! Yes, you heard me right, beauties, each BSDI session is completely free, so you are welcome to attend, have a chat with the lovely makeup artists and experiment with new products, at absolutely no cost to you (beyond the price of a train/tram ticket, that is)!

Sessions begin at 11.30 am and run until approximately 3.30 pm, with locations and dates as specified below. It's best to contact your preferred Illamasqua counter to confirm class schedules before dropping in!

Saturday February 23rd - BSDI MELBOURNE - Mikele Simone, Frances Cutri and Rebecca Romanin. (03) 9661 1270
    Friday March 22nd - BSDI BRISBANE - Mikele Simone, Frances Cutri. (07) 3232 0121
    Saturday March 23rd - BSDI SYDNEY - Mikele Simone, Frances Cutri. (02) 9238 9111
    Thursday March 28th - BSDI CHADSTONE - Mikele Simone, Rebecca Romanin. (03) 9567 6211
    Saturday March 30th - BSDI MELBOURNE - Mikele Simone, Rebecca Romanin. (03) 9661 1270

Tell me, beauties, doesn't this sound fantastic? I know I'm definitely going to be checking this out, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience of an Illamasqua make-over (read about it here) and I can't wait to pick up more expert tips!

Oh, and last but not least, as if Illamasqua weren't fantastic enough, they have generously provided me with a gorgeous Illamasqua pack worth $50 to give away to one of my lovely readers! To win, all you have to do is tell me which Illamasqua campaign has been your favourite, and why, in under 25 words or under (believe me, I will be counting)! The most creative answer wins!!! One entry per person and you must be a follower of my blog. This competition is only open to Australian readers, and closes at 12pm on Sunday, 3rd March 2013.

Much love,
MM.
x

Please note that the winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the giveaway ending. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected. A legitimate mailing address must be provided and not postal boxes. If you do not have a mailing address, please do not enter. The address will be provided to the promoter, who will be responsible for mailing out the prize pack. The Made Up Maiden Blog is in no way responsible for mailing out the prize or for damages sustained in transit.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 01 July 2024, 03:50:04 pm from 18.119.119.26