Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 11:09:27 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,479 comps and freebies worth over $32,620,755.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, six hundred and twenty thousand, seven hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018024 Total Posts (447857 Searchable Posts) in 300088 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  5x MEGA Beauty Prize Packs (Entry requirements)
Entry Details
  • 5x MEGA Beauty Prize Packs     Closing Date: Saturday 30 March 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 5x MEGA Beauty Prize Packs (Entry requirements)  (Read 346 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 28 March 2013, 12:51:23 pm »
Go Up

http://baublesbubblesbags.com/2013/03/18/lipstick-a-day-week-7-update-and-mega-giveaway/

Lipstick A Day Week 7 Update AND MEGA Giveaway!

Plus the hint of a giveaway? Well, yes it’s true! Thanks to these super generous sponsors, I’ve got 5 different prize packs to give away! There are:

3 x  L’Oreal Shine Caresse packs consisting of the 8 shades that are in their collection (Total Prize value of EACH set: $191.60).

You would have seen me wearing them in weeks 5 and 6 of this challenge. They are similar to the YSL Glossy Stain, but with slightly softer shades and well, cheaper price point. They each retail for $23.95, and comes in a gorgeous light and fluid formula for that long lasting yet light weight texture and colour. I can’t wait for my #lippyaday to be over so that I can re-wear these again!

1 x set of 5 Lip Gloss from The Body Shop (Prize value: $109.75)

This is from their new juicy and fruity lip gloss collection. With 9 different shades that correspond to their yummy fruity flavour! I wore the Cocoa this week, which tasted like chocolate by the way. The 5 flavours I’ve got in this set are – Coconut, Strawberry, Peach, Plum and Watermelon, each retailing for $21.95. The lip gloss is great to wear on its own or over a similiar shade lipstick for that nice voluptuous and sultry finish. Plus, tastes yummy too!

1 x Illamasqua Pack (Total Prize value: $74.00)

I’ve been a fan of Illamasqua since I started wearing the first ever purchase I made from them with the eyeshadow palette. I’ve since bought their, foundation, concealer, lipsticks and lip gloss- Maneater, Sangers & Succubus and very recently their GREEN lipgloss Shoot! Plus their nail polish too. In fact I’m actually wearing their nail polish now. Stance, a nice magenta shade (I think?).

This pack consists of the Cream Blusher in Dixie, Lipstick in Tramp (fabulously rich red shade) and nail varnish in Raindrops, a sheer light grey shade with a jelly finish. Great for the colder months!

So what does it take to win ONE of these 5 amazing prizes? Simple really. The most creative image from #lippyaday (yes you need to tag!!) will be one of the 5 winners. Seeing that this #lippyaday challenge started over 7 weeks ago, I WILL include those that have already joined in from the start. What do I term as “creative”? It could be:

A creative way of showing the lipstick/lip product you’re wearing
    A creative way of WEARING the lipstick/lip product you’re wearing – eg. Mixing the colours to create something that is wearable.

Terms & Conditions

You MUST however have the product ON YOUR LIPS! As in you need to have the image of the product on your lips to be eligible for entry.
    They MUST BE a DIFFERENT lipstick/lip product each day. NO REPEATS!
    You need to share WHAT lip product you’re wearing.

To join (if you’re only joining in now) you can share your photo via Instagram, Twitter or on the Baubles, Bubbles & Bags Facebook page. You MUST use the hashtag #lippyaday. If you don’t tag, then I can’t find your image, and you won’t be eligible to enter right? Better still, tag me @norlinm too! Wink
    ONE entry per person per day.
    This is open Internationally.

Judge’s decision (MINE) is final.
    Closes – 30th March 2013. It’s ok if you’ve run out of lip products by then. The closing date is for me to gauge when to stop the competition.

Why am I doing this giveaway? It’s really to thank those who were game enough to join in the fun from the start and have jumped on board the last week or so plus encourage more to join in so that I can actually be a lemming to your lip stash! Very Happy Remember, you don’t need to buy new ones, the idea is to use those you’ve already got. Shop Your Stash!

*Those denoted with an * were part of a goody bag or PR sample that were given for consideration in accordance with the site’s Disclosure Policy.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 11:09:27 pm from 3.137.178.175