Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 12 May 2024, 04:46:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,548 comps and freebies worth over $34,638,300.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and thirty eight thousand, three hundred and dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016993 Total Posts (446826 Searchable Posts) in 299100 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  1,000 free gravox packs to giveaway -need to register & host dinner party
Entry Details
  • Gravox party packs     Closing Date: Sunday 16 June 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 1,000 free gravox packs to giveaway -need to register & host dinner party  (Read 286 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
comper2012
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 13 June 2013, 11:49:22 am »
Go Up

http://club.wordofmouthco.com.au/

EDIT:  As per facebook announcement, registrations close Sunday 16th June (I've changed the closing date)

After the party, hosts and guests will receive a link to a survey for a chance to win $250 voucher

There's also a photo comp to win a $300 voucher (see T&Cs)

(I haven't put these requirements in (survey & send pic), as they are optional and separate from the free offer)

------------------------------------------------------------

Hosting a “Your Family Favourites Bangers & Mash”
House Party

We want to know what our Word Of Mouth Club members think of the new Fountain Smart Sauce and Gravox Reduced
Salt Gravy and have 1,000 party packs available for members to share with their friends.

What’s involved in hosting a Your Family Favourites Bangers & Mash House Party?
Host a meal at your home with a group of friends so that you can all sample the new Fountain Smart Sauce and Gravox
Reduced Salt Gravy – it’s a great excuse to have a catch up!

Do I need to have my party on a certain date?
Any time between 1st and 20th July 2013.

What ingredients do I need to provide?
The sausages and mash please.

How will I get my party pack?
We will be posting out your party pack week commencing 24th June. Please make sure your street address – not PO Box -
is up to date in your member profile.

What’s in my party pack?
Your party pack will contain:
• new Fountain and Gravox products to try and share with your friends
• details of an exclusive competition
• information on the products you try
• Fountain Sauce Community pack for you to share at your next community group sausage sizzle
• email collection form for any guests who would like to provide their feedback to us

When will I know if I have been selected to host a party?
Everyone who registers will be notified via email if they have been selected or not week commencing 17th June.

How do I give you my feedback?
Two weeks after your party we will email you a link to a brief online survey for you to complete – everyone who completes
the survey goes into a draw to win a $250 Myers or DJ’s gift voucher!

If your guests would like to complete the survey also, we will need their email address. An email collection form and a reply
paid envelope will be in your pack for this purpose. Please make sure you post it back to us asap so everyone gets the
chance to complete the survey.

Photo competition – what’s involved?
We would love to see some photos of your get together – please email photos to contact@wordofmouthco.com.au the best
photo wins a $300 gift voucher. NB please let us know if you do not want your photos used on social media such as
Facebook when you send them in.

What do I do with the Community Pack of Fountain Smart Sauce samples?
A community pack containing samples of the new Fountain Smart Sauce will be given to hosts to take along to their next
local community group sausage sizzle – giving more people the opportunity to try before they buy. We would like the box to
be popped next to the sausage sizzle with the lid open so everyone can help themselves J
We’d love to see your sports team or community group enjoying the new Fountain Sauce and have a $300 sports voucher –
or equivalent - for the best sausage sizzle photo. Again, simply email photos to contact@wordofmouthco.com.au

Terms & Conditions
Please be assured your personal details will never be passed onto anyone else without prior
consent. You have our ironclad guarantee.
Terms & Conditions – This offer is available to members of the Word Of Mouth Club only. Party packs are limited, there is a limit of one party pack per
member and household. Those who do not register in time or miss out on this opportunity will be notified by email. This offer only applies to members
whom reside within New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. To qualify for a party pack, participants are required
to hold their party between July 1, 2013 and July 20, 2013.
Terms & Conditions
Please be assured your personal details will never be passed onto anyone else without prior consent. You have our ironclad guarantee.
Terms & Conditions – This offer is available to members of the Word Of Mouth Club only. Party packs are limited. There is a limit of one party
pack per member and household. Those who do not register in time or miss out on this opportunity will be notified by email. This offer only
applies to members whom reside within New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia. To qualify for a party
pack, participants are required to hold their party between July 1, 2013 and July 20, 2013

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 12 May 2024, 04:46:15 am from 18.221.206.73