Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 08:15:07 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,551 comps and freebies worth over $188,016,411.53 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, sixteen thousand, four hundred and eleven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017450 Total Posts (447283 Searchable Posts) in 299544 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 'Light My Fire' Festival double passes - Sydney only
Entry Details
  • Light My Fire Festival tickets     Closing Date: Sunday 30 June 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 'Light My Fire' Festival double passes - Sydney only  (Read 162 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 25 June 2013, 03:05:04 pm »
Go Up

Winter is coming and like Game of Thrones' Nights Watch, Sydney's cultural scene is doing all it can to avoid its inhabitants being consumed by the cold. Vivid has come and gone in a flash of (many mesmeric) lights and now the city is welcoming the newest addition to its chill-fighting arsenal — the Light My Fire Festival.

The ivy-sponsored season will run until August 31 and the highlight will be the evening of July 10, when Palings Kitchen & Bar will showcase the culinary magnificence of a host of ivy's best food and drink establishments. Guests can delight in gastronomic treats from Felix, Uccello, Ash St Cellar as well as Palings itself before washing it all down with a mulled wine, cider, cocktail or expert-selected red or white. If that wasn't tempting enough, you can even meet your favourite ivy chefs and tell them how delicious your feast was.

The Light My Fire Festival also features a range of other events, including the wine-fuelled Around the World with Eighty Reds, as well as a host of restaurant deals to keep your taste buds warm.

The Light My Fire Festival will be at Palings Kitchen & Bar on July 10 and we have two double passes valued at $80 to give away, courtesy of ivy. To be in the running, subscribe to our newsletter (if you haven't already) and then email hello@concreteplayground.com.au with your name and address.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0133 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 08:15:07 pm from 3.128.197.164