Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 10:10:53 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,561 comps and freebies worth over $188,041,918.53 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, fourty one thousand, nine hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017465 Total Posts (447298 Searchable Posts) in 299558 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A Despicable Me 2 Prize Pack/Ent Form/Wagga Wagga Market Place/Closes Today
Entry Details
  • Win Despicable Me 2 Prize Pack     Closing Date: Sunday 07 July 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A Despicable Me 2 Prize Pack/Ent Form/Wagga Wagga Market Place/Closes Today  (Read 235 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 07 July 2013, 05:52:14 am »
Go Up

http://www.waggamarketplace.com/105/Whats-on/926/School-Holiday-Entertainment-Competition

Win A Despicable Me 2 Prize Pack valued at over $100*

For your chance to WIN a Despicable Me 2 prize pack with toys and DVDs, complete an entry form available from Big W’s service desk and place it into the competition entry barrel (located in front of Big W). The winner will be drawn randomly from the barrel at 11am Monday 8 July 2013.*

* Competition closes at 5.00pm Sunday 7 July 2013. Full terms and conditions apply, see below for details. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM

DESPICABLE ME 2 PRIZE PACK COMPETITION

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1.  Instructions on how to enter, how to claim, and details of prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.

2.  This competition is a game of chance.

3. Entry to this competition is open to all residents of Australia, except Wagga Wagga Marketplace centre staff, their families, agents and contractors of Wagga Wagga Marketplace, who are not eligible to enter this competition.

4. To receive an entry form, customers must visit Big W to collect one or complete the entry form on the School Holiday postcard. Customers must fill out their details on the entry form and place the entry form in the competition barrel (located outside Big W, Wagga Marketplace), for a chance to Win the Despicable Me 2 Prize Pack.

5. Only original entry forms will be accepted.

6. Original entry forms will be distributed from Friday 21 June.

7. Entry forms must have one person’s name, address, telephone number and date of birth included.

8. There will be one prize only and one winner only.

9. The issue of entry forms will cease at 5pm on Sunday 7 July 2013

10. The prize pack consists of: Minion Stewart RRP $64.95, Dave Rocket RRP $24.95, Despicable Me and Despicable Me presents Minion Madness $17.52

11. The winner will be responsible for pick up and delivery of their prize.

12. Wagga Wagga Marketplace will not accept responsibility for any lost, late or misdirected entries or entries not properly completed.

13. Any attempt to interfere in the fair running of this competition will result in immediate disqualification.

14. Participation in this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.

15. Management reserves the right to refuse prize redemption to any entrant that does not comply with these terms and conditions.

16. Entry forms are printed by Active Print, Wagga Wagga NSW.

17. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as reasons for refusing redemption of prize.

18. The promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, which is suffered or sustained by any person as a result of the use of, or in connection with the prize, including loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence, but not including liability which cannot be excluded by law.

19. All prizes are offered by Wagga Wagga Marketplace in good faith and are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.

20. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in honour only.

21. In the case of a dispute or challenge, the decision of the Marketing Manager of Wagga Wagga Marketplace will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.

22. Entrants may only enter the competition once.

23. If the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. Proof of identity will be required when claiming the prize.

24. Competition closes at 5pm on Sunday 7 July 2013.

25. The winning entry will be drawn randomly from the competition barrel at 11am on Monday 8 July 2013.

26. The winner does not have to be present at the prize draw to claim their prize.

27. Total value of the prize pool is $107.42

28. The winner will be notified by telephone and if unavailable, will be notified by email.

29. The winner will be announced on Wagga Wagga Marketplace website, www.waggamarketplace.com on or around Monday 8 July 2013.

30. The promoter is ISPT Pty Limited ABN 28 064 041 283, trading as Wagga Wagga Marketplace ABN 37 002 851 925.

31. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/13/00373
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0461 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 10:10:53 pm from 18.221.39.55