Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 29 April 2024, 10:20:03 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,661 comps and freebies worth over $32,976,144.35 listed

That's over thirty two million, nine hundred and seventy six thousand, one hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016161 Total Posts (445994 Searchable Posts) in 298333 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a 50 gram truffle
Entry Details
  • 50 gram truffle     Closing Date: Sunday 21 July 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a 50 gram truffle  (Read 432 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Zoe
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching

« : Saturday 13 July 2013, 09:51:17 pm »
Go Up

The Canberra and Capital Region Truffle Festival...
The 2013 Canberra and Capital Region Truffle Festival is underway and, with 40 participating venues, the event is the biggest ever held.  Some of Canberra's top restaurants are on board with dining experiences offering themed truffle degustations and truffle menus, truffle master classes, talks and cooking demonstrations.

There are truffle hunts across the region's truffières and you can buy truffles direct from the grower afterwards.  Truffles can be purchased fresh from producers at stalls at the Capital Region Farmer's Market.  The Fyshwick Markets are also offering truffles and truffled products for purchase.  There are free truffle demonstrations at Fyshwick Markets every Sunday throughout the festival from 10.30-11.30; and 3Seeds is offering cooking classes for adults and children.  The Belconnen Markets are also offering customers the opportunity to buy truffles this year.  For more information about the Truffle Festival, visit the web site.  There's loads of information about truffles, as well as recipes, videos, Festival events; and also information to help you with planning your trip to the region.  So, come on folks... visit Canberra!

http://www.bizzylizzysgoodthings.com/2/post/2013/07/on-truffle-hunts-the-truffle-festival-and-a-delicious-giveaway.html

Thanks to the HUGE generosity of Anne and Denzil Sturgiss at Tarago Truffles, and to celebrate the Canberra and Capital Region Truffle Festival, one lucky reader of Bizzy Lizzy's GOOD THINGS will WIN a fine quality 50 gram truffle!

HOW TO ENTER AND CONDITIONS
The competition is open to Australian residents only (with apologies to my overseas readers) and runs from Saturday, 6 July until midnight on Sunday, 21 July 2013.  To enter, sign up for Good Things updates (if you haven't already) and then submit a comment below and tell me about the best truffle dish you've eaten (home-cooked or dining out) and why you'd love to win a truffle.  If you have yet to cook with truffles, tell me why you'd like to win and what dishes you might experiment with.  Please make sure you enter your email address with your comment so I can reach you in the event you're the winner.

All entries will be considered in the draw, but I also invite you to show your support by following me on Twitter (please RT), and 'like' my facebook page and the Truffle Festival's page.

Spread the Truffle love...
Anne and Denzil Sturgiss at Tarago Truffles have very generously sponsored this prize and I am delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to win.  So please spread the word, get those entries in and good luck!  Thank you again to Tarago Truffles.  And, thank you dear readers for supporting Bizzy Lizzy's Good Things.  Watch this space for more news on the truffle festival.  And in the event you don't win, you can purchase fresh truffles from Anne and Denzil via Tarago Truffles.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 29 April 2024, 10:20:03 pm from 3.15.221.67