Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 01:02:02 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,545 comps and freebies worth over $31,027,490.14 listed

That's over thirty one million, twenty seven thousand, four hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017203 Total Posts (447036 Searchable Posts) in 299302 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  A Tommee Tippee Baby Feeding Pack From Hip Little One/Membs/Ans Q's/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • Tommee Tippee Baby Pack     Closing Date: Wednesday 04 September 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: A Tommee Tippee Baby Feeding Pack From Hip Little One/Membs/Ans Q's/Rafflecopter  (Read 244 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Wednesday 07 August 2013, 12:41:21 pm »
Go Up

Tommee Tippee ‘Feeding baby continues’ giveaway

http://www.hiplittleone.com/2013/08/tommee-tippee-feeding-baby-continues-giveaway.html

Since baby Sybil was born I have regularly shared our experiences with the fabulous Tommee Tippee Miomee breast and bottle feeding range. I know it has been a while since my last update but don’t worry, we are still feeding her! In just two weeks time she will be six months old and so our feeding journey continues as we start solids. Here are our last Tomme Tippee breast and bottle feeding finds before we move on to ’real’ food, wish me luck!

Tommee Tippee Bottle and Food Warmer

Of course when you are breastfeeding the temperature of your baby’s milk is always spot on (handy!) but if you are feeding your baby formula or expressed breast milk like I do there is a little bit more involved. The Tommee Tippee Bottle and Food Warmer ($69.95) takes the guess out of warming your little one’s milk or baby food as it always heats it up to the right temperature, one less thing for you to stress about.

The Bottle and Food Warmer is super easy to use, I love it. Simply check how much milk you are warming up, select that amount on the measuring cup and add the water to the warmer and also select the same amount on the easy-to-read dial, easy as pie. If you always feed the same amount you can add the water before hand so that in the middle of the night you only need to turn the dial. The warmer will turn off automatically which is a great feature, it would be easy to forget to turn it off when you are tired and all you want to do is sleep. It takes less than 3 minutes for an ordinary 240ml bottle of milk at room temperature to be heated up, now that’s what I call quick.

Tommee Tippee Bottle and Teat BrushUnfortunately when you are bottle feeding there is bit of cleaning involved after each feed. First you need to give the bottles a good clean with the Tommee Tippee Bottle and Teat Brush ($7.95), the brush features rounded corners that allow for a thorough clean of even the smallest corners and ridges and of course it is free from BPA. While I do sometimes leave the sterilising until the morning I make sure I do the brush clean straight away, saves you scrubbing the next day!

Tommee Tippee Microwave SteriliserThankfully sterilising bottles is not as hard and time consuming as it used to be when it involved boiling water on the stove. The Tommee Tippee Microwave Steriliser ($39.95) does the hard work for you, in just 8 minutes it will sterilise 4 bottles, lids, screw rings and teats for you without fuss. It is not only a practical but also a very safe design with enclosed tongs for easy removal of hot pieces and easy hold handles on both sides of the unit.

Miomee Insulated Bottle BagWhen out and about it can be tricky to find a place to warm your bottles, as if you don’t have enough to worry about when you go out with your brand new baby. To help you feed your little one on the go the Miomee Insulated Bottle Bag ($22.95) keeps your bottle of water warm (or cool) for up to 8 hours, that’s pretty much a whole day out. The sturdy, hardwearing bag offers great protection and you can easily attach it to your pram/bag or carry it with the carry handle. Fits two 150ml bottles or one 270ml/340ml bottle and a formula container.

To find out more about Tommee Tippee, to browse the range and to locate a stockist near you visit www.tommeetippee.com.au.

ENTER TO WIN
+1 Tell us your best tip for feeding baby on the go
You can earn 7 more entries today!
Finish this entry to unlock the rest.

Terms and Conditions

Competition ends September 4, 2013. Sorry, Australian entries only. By entering you agree to our Terms and Conditions.