Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 04 May 2024, 04:51:11 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,528 comps and freebies worth over $34,606,599.74 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and six thousand, five hundred and ninety nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016501 Total Posts (446334 Searchable Posts) in 298648 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A V8 Hot Lap For Dad In Target's Pixar Planes Promotion/Purchase/25Wol.
Entry Details
  • Target- Win A Hot Lap For Dad.     Closing Date: Sunday 08 September 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Automotive 
Prizes may include Car, Truck, Boat, Bike, Camper van, Tyres, Car Service etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A V8 Hot Lap For Dad In Target's Pixar Planes Promotion/Purchase/25Wol.  (Read 260 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Monday 12 August 2013, 03:42:39 pm »
Go Up

Win A Hot Lap For Dad.

http://target.com.au/kidscorner/disney/?utm_source=Promotional&utm_campaign=12082013CarsPlanes&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=10

PLEASE NOTE: RECEIPT NUMBER REQUIRED FROM PURCHASE OF A PIXAR CARS OR PLANES PRODUCT.

Terms and Conditions for Planes/Cars Competition

1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Disney Planes (Competition) commences at 12:01AM (AEST) on 5/8/2013 and ends at
11:59PM (AEST) on 8/9//2013 (Competition Period).
3. The Promoter of the Competition is:
Target Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 75004250944), 12-14 Thompson Road, North Geelong
VIC Australia 3215 (Promoter)
Entry eligibility
4. Entry in the Competition is open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have
parent/guardian approval to enter. The parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to
these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a
further agreement as evidence of consent to this Competition. The Hot Lap minimum age is 18
years or older.

5. Entry into the Competition is free.
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this
Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister
or first cousin.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with
the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by
the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Purchase of Disney and Cars
products at Target (instore or online) must be made between the specified competition dates 5/8-
8/9.
How to enter
9. To enter the Competition, go to Target’s website (www.target.com.au/disney) and click on the
Competition link, and follow the prompts. Then, in the entry form:

Tell us in 25 words or less who is your favourite cars or planes character and why.

Simply enter your details below and click submit:

Address Information

Tell us in 25 words or less who your favourite Cars or Planes character is and why.

Max. 25 words
I am 18 years of age or older or I have my parent / legal guardians permission to enter the competition if I am below the age of 18.
I accept the Terms and conditions.
I'd like to receive emails with competitions, promotions and news from Disney.
I'd like to receive newsletters from Target with the latest and hottest products.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 04 May 2024, 04:51:11 pm from 18.222.80.122