Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 18 May 2024, 10:49:14 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,543 comps and freebies worth over $41,181,381.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and eighty one thousand, three hundred and eighty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017345 Total Posts (447178 Searchable Posts) in 299442 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Afternoon Tea @ The Terrace Hotel, Perth, 7/8 Sept (PERTH/Subscribers/Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Arvo Tea/Terrace Hotel PERTH     Closing Date: Saturday 24 August 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Afternoon Tea @ The Terrace Hotel, Perth, 7/8 Sept (PERTH/Subscribers/Answer Q)  (Read 235 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 20 August 2013, 01:44:31 pm »
Go Up

http://cakecrumbsbeachsand.com/2013/08/join-me-for-afternoon-tea-at-the-terrace-hotel-perth-giveaway/

Join me for Afternoon Tea at The Terrace Hotel Perth // Giveaway

I’ve been watching this cake crumbs & beach sand community grow over the past few months and I’m humbled by the gorgeous vibe both here and on Facebook. For those that have been popping in for some time, you will know the voice of this space changed from a blog-about-whatever with some food thrown in to more of a food and lifestyle blog with a photography focus. When I clicked ‘publish’ on that first blog post two years ago, I still wasn’t entirely sure exactly what I would be blogging about. But now I have found my blogging feet, and it feels like home. Along with the food and photography and all things wonderful I happen to see in my travels, you as a reader play a big part in that.

So to say a huge thank you to my readers and to get to know some of you better, I have decided I want to have high tea with you! All of you of course, but that won’t be geographically (or financially) possible. So for now, I am inviting 4 people to join me for afternoon tea at the extravagant Terrace Hotel in Perth.

If you are partial to cucumber sandwiches, deliciously fresh scones and tea, and would love to mingle with some likeminded people for an afternoon, dust off your favourite spring frock and enter your chance to win a spot.

1. Contest is open to subscribers of cake crumbs & beach sand only. To subscribe head here or follow us on Bloglovin’ here.

2. Comment below answering this question:

If you could have high tea with absolutely anyone, living or otherwise, who would you choose and why?
(I’d choose Pharrell Williams, have you heard that guy speak about I Am Other? Genius!)

3.  It’d also be seriously cool if you are a friend on cake crumbs & beach sand’s Facebook page. If not, head over and join our wonderful community.

So that’s it:

subscribe here or here // comment below answering the question // like us on Facebook

Four high tea-ers will be selected on creativity of answer in comments below, chance plays no part. See below for Ts & Cs and please feel free to share with your friends if you’d like your bestie to have a chance too.

Good luck!

Ts & Cs

Prize is the ‘The Temperance Package’ for afternoon tea at The Terrace Hotel available to four (4) winners.

Entrants must reside in Perth or be in Perth on Saturday 7th September or Sunday 8th September 2013 to be eligible.

Winners must be available to attend afternoon tea at The Terrace Hotel Perth on either Saturday 7th September or Sunday 8th September 2013, date to be confirmed. Prize is not transferrable to another person. If winner cannot attend on said date, another winner will be selected.

Contest is open for entry from 1 August 2013 to 12 noon WST on 24 August 2013. Winners will be announced here on Monday 26 August 2013.

Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other package.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

cazatim
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

Happy New Year Everyone

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 20 August 2013, 02:42:22 pm »
Go Up

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Be Kind to one another,ELLEN DEGENERES.
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 18 May 2024, 10:49:14 pm from 3.145.56.28