Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 03:53:30 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,538 comps and freebies worth over $41,139,543.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and thirty nine thousand, five hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017350 Total Posts (447183 Searchable Posts) in 299447 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Valentine’s Day Deluxe Delivery of Sweet 24 Kisses FLOWERS (Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Delivery of Sweet 24 Kisses     Closing Date: Monday 10 February 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Valentine’s Day Deluxe Delivery of Sweet 24 Kisses FLOWERS (Answer Q)  (Read 282 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 04 February 2014, 01:13:54 pm »
Go Up

http://esmeandthelaneway.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/valentines-day-makeup-in-pink-and.html

Valentine's Day makeup in pink, and a romantic giveaway

GIVEAWAY!!!

I am rather chuffed to have a giveaway for you this week, too, thanks to Fresh Flowers. Fresh Flowers takes pride in using premium quality red roses that are delivered looking fresh and vibrant. The roses also come with luxury Moet & Chandon champagne and Lindt chocolate.

Now, Fresh Flowers are offering one of you the chance to win a Valentine’s Day Deluxe Delivery of Sweet 24 Kisses, worth $200, which will arrive to the address provided in time for Valentine’s Day. Nice! You can see the prize here.

Fresh Flowers also do last minute Valentine’s Day flower delivery. They accept orders up to 8pm Thursday 13th of February 2014, so you can get them in very last minute! Please check delivery is available to your suburb via the Fresh Flowers website prior to entering, as some rural areas are out of reach. (Also please note that the prize is not negotiable and can’t be redeemed for any other product or service.) Fresh Flowers red rose bouquets and boxes make fabulous Valentine’s Day gifts for loved ones, so fingers crossed you are in the right area! (Fresh Flowers is becoming a tongue twister for me now..! Now say it quickly 5 times etc)

For your chance to win a Valentine’s Day Deluxe Delivery of Sweet 24 Kisses, please just tell me: What is your favourite Valentine’s Day bouquet available from Fresh Flowers – you can see them here  – and I want to know WHY you want to win this year! Get creative in your answer! Please also remember to put an email address in with your comment so I can contact you.

Important details: this giveaway is sponsored by Nuffnang/Fresh Flowers. Terms and conditions are here. Giveaway closes AEST midnight 10/2/2014.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0344 seconds with 7 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 03:53:30 am from 18.222.4.44