Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 19 May 2024, 06:44:45 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,538 comps and freebies worth over $41,139,543.58 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and thirty nine thousand, five hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017351 Total Posts (447184 Searchable Posts) in 299448 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  1 Norwex envirocloth & 4 travel envirocloths (Like/Share + Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • 1 Norwex/4 travel envirocloths     Closing Date: Tuesday 11 February 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • House & Garden 
Prizes may include Renovations, Paint, Sheds, Outdoor Furnature, Tools, BBQ etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 1 Norwex envirocloth & 4 travel envirocloths (Like/Share + Answer Q)  (Read 206 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Thursday 06 February 2014, 04:42:28 pm »
Go Up

http://sustainablesuburbia.net/one-cloth-to-clean-it-all-well-almost-announcement-giveaways/

This Week’s Giveaway

This week I am giving away 1 Norwex envirocloth and 4 travel envirocloths, to 5 lucky readers (one cloth each). The travel clothes are just like a mini-envirocloth that you can take with you to wipe down tables, kids, prams, car seats etc. Mind you, I also have one of them in my bathroom, because I actually love using the small size for a quick wipe down of the basin, door frame or light switch etc. My sister has a set of four she keeps just for the loo – so it’s really easy to remember what not to use elsewhere!

How to enter the giveaway

To enter, just do the following three things:

Join my Less Toxic Living, Hints, Tips and Updates group on Facebook
    Share this post publically, either on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or your own blog (you can share easily right from those buttons at the top and bottom of the post).
    Leave a comment telling me whether you’ve used any Norwex products before, and if so what you like about them, and link to your “share”. For each place you share the post, you receive one entry into the draw, or for sharing it right on your blog, you get two!

Every entry will go into a hat, and one of my kids will draw the winner. I promise they will be fair. Smile No correspondence will be entered into yadda, yadda, yadda. Each entrant can only win once.

This giveaway is open up to and including next Tuesday, 11 February. The winners will be announced in the following week’s blog post.

Note: There will be some giveaways later on that you can enter from anywhere in the world, but this one is only for those in Australia, sorry.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 19 May 2024, 06:44:45 am from 3.14.253.131