Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 16 June 2024, 08:45:30 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,532 comps and freebies worth over $64,848,758.39 listed

That's over sixty four million, eight hundred and fourty eight thousand, seven hundred and fifty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018660 Total Posts (448493 Searchable Posts) in 300701 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/20 DP's to see I, Frankenstein/Email Ent/Carillion City -WA

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/20 DP's to see I, Frankenstein/Email Ent/Carillion City -WA  (Read 170 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 11 March 2014, 06:27:42 pm »
Go Up

http://mailouts.simplisite.com.au/t/ViewEmail/y/93BA209A60A0AEDA/2FCA03FD23A340E016FB8100885F948E

WIN Tickets to I, Frankenstein!

We have all seen the remakes of vampires, werewolves, zombies, angels, demons – but what about FRANKENSTEIN!?! Well here is one movie that is going to have everyone talking! Made by the producers of the supernatural hit saga, UNDERWORLD, comes the newest action thriller I, FRANKENSTEIN.

Fast forward 200 years after his creation by Dr Frankenstein, ADAM is still walking the earth! After centuries off the radar, and like all good action thrillers, He finds himself the centre of a biblical war over the fate of humanity – and he is the key to the destruction of humankind. Based on the Darkstorm-Studio’s graphic novel "I, Frankenstein" created by Kevin Grevioux, this epic adventure story is brought to life by an amazing cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne Strahovski, Miranda Otto, Jai Courtney, and Aden Young. PS - Hot, hunky bodies for the girls and total crash & smash ‘em up action for the boys!

You can catch the preview here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOSPfUw3qw

SO WANNA WIN A DOUBLE PREVIEW PASS?
This week we have 20x Double Passes (yes, TWENTY) to catch an exclusive preview of ‘I, Frankenstein’ before it hits cinemas in Perth on March 20th.

This exclusive preview will be held on Monday 17th March at 6.30pm at Event Cinemas Innaloo – and if you would like to WIN your way there email us at news@carilloncity.com.au with the words “I Frankenstein” in the subject box.

I, FRANKENSTEIN will be showing in all great cinemas from March 20th 2014.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 16 June 2024, 08:45:30 am from 3.15.3.136