Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 02:35:55 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,544 comps and freebies worth over $34,217,743.88 listed

That's over thirty four million, two hundred and seventeen thousand, seven hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017233 Total Posts (447066 Searchable Posts) in 299331 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Year's worth of luxury Tea (50wol)
Entry Details
  • Year's worth of luxury Tea     Closing Date: Monday 31 March 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Year's worth of luxury Tea (50wol)  (Read 414 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 24 March 2014, 08:56:47 am »
Go Up

http://www.mamapyjama.org/#!giveaways/c1ubd

I remember my first cup of tea…I was about 12 years old and doing the “40 Hour Famine” with my friends.  Apparently you were allowed to drink tea whilst fasting (in hindsight I’m pretty sure it was meant to be black tea…oops!).  My first cup was a sweet, milky blanket cradling my hungry tummy like a warm hug from Mum.  My memories of tea flow on to supper times at my Nanna’s house, with warm buttery toast - a late night comfort.  Since becoming a Mum, my love for tea has evolved.  Tea is now a treasure.  A time-out.  A pick-me-up.  A get-me-through.  It’s a sweet indulgence that somehow makes me feel better about taking a moment to myself.  After all, everyone’s entitled to sit down for five minutes and have a cuppa right?

I’d been chasing the perfect tea for about a year when I stumbled across Madame Flavour’s Green , Jasmine and Pear Tea.  My tea drinking had increased significantly since having children, so it was a well-timed find.  I was thinking, “I’m having too much milk”. I wanted something light and refreshing, but with the same ‘tea’ hit that I was craving.  Then there it was.  Calling to me from the supermarket shelves.  Singing “I’m refreshing, I’m healthy, I’m the sensory indulgence you’ve been looking for”!

It was the packaging that first caught my eye.  A beautiful green tin, with a feminine touch, and tea-making tales printed on the sides.  Then it was the gorgeous little pyramid pods, and the descriptions of watching the tea leaves unfurl whilst breathing in the sweet scent of pear and jasmine.  I was sold.  I went straight home and made my first cup, and now I am absolutely, unashamedly hooked.  It smells divine, the green tea makes me feel grounded and healthy, and it has a sense of luxury and indulgence that is a very welcome break from the tired, chaotic world of parenting.

I’ve since tried a number of Madame Flavour’s blends and have been equally as impressed.  If you would like to introduce some luxury into your day, here’s your chance!  Mama Pyjama is giving away a fabulous prize pack containing enough tea to get you through 300 days straight - that’s almost a YEAR’S worth of indulgence! And if you re-infuse like I do, that's 600 cups - could it get any better?

For your chance to WIN:

Enter your details below and tell us in 50 words or less who you'd like to share a cup of tea with and why!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms & Conditions

General

Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.

To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.

The Madame Flavour Tea Giveaway competition is hosted by Kellie Turtu via the Mama Pyjama blog at www.mamapyjama.org.au (the “Promoter”).

The Promoter’s decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.

All contestants release from, and indemnify Mama Pyjama against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.

Mama Pyjama accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.

Who can enter

Subject to clause 2 below, entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below.

Immediate family members of the Kellie Turtu of mamapyjama.org are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.

How to enter

Entrants may enter the competition during the Promotional Period (defined below) by visiting the website www.mamapyjama.org and then following the links to the entry page to enter their details (name and email address) and answer to the question posed in 50 words or less.

Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.

All entries submitted must be the entrant's own original work and must not have been published previously or been obtained from a secondary source.

By entering the competition the entrant agrees to subscribe to the Mama Pyjama newsletter. Subscription is 100% free and subscribers can opt out at any time. Subscribers will receive notification via email of any updates to the website, including new blog entries and new competitions. Mama Pyjama respects subscribers’ privacy and will never disclose subscriber details to third parties.

When to enter

The competition commences at 2pm Australian Western Standard Time (“AWST”) on Wednesday 12th March 2014 and closes 11.59pm Sunday 31st March 2014 AWST (“the Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.

Number of Entries permitted

Multiple entries per person permitted.

Prize on offer

The prize consists of 1 x 100pod pack of Mint, Lavender Tisane, 1 x 100pod Signature Blend, 1 x 100pod Green, Jasmine & Pear, 3 x limited edition black Madame Flavour keepsake tins, RRP AUD$95.

Determination and notification of Winner

The winner will be the best valid entry as judged on the basis of their answer in 50 words or less by Kellie Turtu (“Judge”), having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises at on 1st April 2014 at 17:00 AWST. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence regarding the Promotion or the Prize will be entered into by the Promoter.

The winner will be notified by email as well as via announcement on the Mama Pyjama Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and website pages. The winning entry will also be published on the aforementioned sites/page within two business days of the date of judging. Prizes will be sent within 2 weeks.

Winner must notify Mama Pyjama via return email within 3 months of winner announcement. Unclaimed prizes will result in entries being rejudged and a new winner determined.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

helga22

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #1 : Monday 24 March 2014, 10:50:41 pm »
Go Up

http://www.mamapyjama.org/#!giveaways/c1ubd
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 02:35:55 am from 3.147.59.217