Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 08:58:37 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,546 comps and freebies worth over $34,506,835.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and six thousand, eight hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017238 Total Posts (447071 Searchable Posts) in 299336 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN: Country music legends tribute tickets/Easy/Redlands Residents only/Qld
Entry Details
  • Country music legends tribute     Closing Date: Monday 31 March 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN: Country music legends tribute tickets/Easy/Redlands Residents only/Qld  (Read 156 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 25 March 2014, 06:01:05 am »
Go Up

http://www.baysidebulletin.com.au/story/2166910/win-country-music-legends-tribute-tickets/?cs=365

WIN: Country music legends tribute tickets

DAVE Gouldson performs the music of Johnny Cash and Elvis.

CELEBRATE the music of two great legends at Cash and the King A tribute to Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley at RPAC on Saturday, April 5, at 2pm.
See your ad here

Award-winning rising country music singer/songwriter Dave Gouldson performs as both Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley in this one-man show. Tickets are $20-28. For bookings, contact the box office on 3829 8131 or visit www.rpac.com.au

This show is a celebration of the music of two great legends who, despite waning popularity, re-invented themselves and their careers in the late 1960s: Johnny at Folsom Prison, and Elvis performing what is now referred to as the '68 comeback special.

Cash songs include I Walk The Line, Jackson, Folsom Prison Blues, Hurt, Get Rhythm, Five Feet High and Rising, Ghost Riders In The Sky, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Ring Of Fire, Why Me Lord and many more. Elvis songs include Blue Suede Shoes, Don't Be Cruel, Love Me, Stuck On You, Teddy Bear, Rock A Hula, Wooden Heart, Are You Lonesome Tonight, Memories, In The Ghetto, Viva Las Vegas, Can't Help Falling In Love With You and Love Me Tender.

WIN TICKETS: Thanks to RPAC, we have a double pass, valued at $56, to give away to the April 5 show. The tickets are not redeemable for cash and are valid for the nominated performance.

Enter with the form below : Entries close March 31. The winners will be contacted.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 08:58:37 am from 18.219.48.116