Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 08:10:16 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $34,515,456.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017287 Total Posts (447120 Searchable Posts) in 299385 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a $250 Woolworths Voucher/Comment or Tag the biggest Phoodie - FB or Twitter
Entry Details
  • Win $250 Woolworths Voucher     Closing Date: Wednesday 09 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a $250 Woolworths Voucher/Comment or Tag the biggest Phoodie - FB or Twitter  (Read 277 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 07 April 2014, 04:53:49 pm »
Go Up

http://phoodie.com.au/

PHOODIE’S EASTER GIVEAWAY with thanks to WOOLWORTHS!

I can’t believe it is almost EASTER again!

It seems like only 43 seconds ago I was excitedly running through my garden hiding eggs for our annual family chocolate egg hunt!

Along with the hunt we have several other traditions and it wasn’t until I wrote them all down one time that I realised they MAY be a little over the top! Nevertheless, they remain, and I look forward to them every year without fail!

Alongside Christmas, Easter is my favourite holiday of the year – want to know why?!

THE FOOOOOOOOOOD!

And it’s not just the food eaten ON Easter Sunday…. it’s everything eaten in the LEAD UP to the big day… Choc Chip Hot Cross Buns anyone!?

Or are you a traditional HCB kinda person!? If so, click HERE…

ANYWAY, buying all of this food can get a little pricey and that’s why I AM HERE…. To offer ONE LUCKY READER….

A $250 Voucher for Woolworths!

That’s right TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!

“$250 to spend at Woolworths? I don’t need that!”

SAID NO HUMAN EVER!

So hop to it!

Entering the giveaway is super duper EASY!

Simply TAG (either on Facebook or Instagram) the BIGGEST FOOD LOVER that you know! It could be your Mum? Your Brother? Your sister in law?! Your 12th cousin twice removed? Your BFF! It may even be YOU! Whoever it is, TAG ‘em and you could WIN!

REMEMBER – you can enter as many times as you like as long as you tag a different person per entry!

If you don’t use Facebook or Insta, you can enter via the blog by leaving the name of the biggest FOOD LOVER you know in the comments section below this post.

And if I were to win what would I buy?! I would head straight for the aisle where these Woolworths Gold treats were resting! They are hand crafted by skilled artisan Australian chocolatiers and made with the highest quality ingredients sourced locally and from around the world. These little beauties have no artificial colours or flavours, the exquisite chocolates include hand harvested Fleur de sel sea salt, juicy North American cranberries and natural blood orange oil! If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I have personally gobbled each and every one of these items!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE GIVEAWAY and may the BIGGEST FOOD LOVER win!

Competition Closes Midnight Wednesday 9th April 2014 with a winner selected at Random and announced on Facebook Thursday 10th April 2014.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 08:10:16 am from 3.145.46.18