Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 10:06:26 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $34,515,456.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017289 Total Posts (447122 Searchable Posts) in 299387 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 'She's So Unusual: 30th Anniversary' CDs - Magic882 - BNE - Qld - listen
Entry Details
  • She's So Unusual CDs BNE Qld     Closing Date: Friday 11 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 'She's So Unusual: 30th Anniversary' CDs - Magic882 - BNE - Qld - listen  (Read 171 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 08 April 2014, 07:15:13 am »
Go Up

Essential Magic – Cyndi Lauper - She’s So Unusual, The 30th Anniversary Celebration

Music icon Cyndi Lauper celebrates the anniversary of her groundbreaking, record-setting debut album with She's So Unusual: A 30th Anniversary Celebration.

It features the original album available as a solo CD (original remastered album and 3 new remixes).

"I'm always looking forward, trying to do something that's new and different," said Lauper. "But every once in a while it's good to look back and celebrate. I've always been proud of this album, with the statement we made and, most importantly, what it has meant to my fans, I want to thank them for all the years of support," said Lauper.

She's So Unusual, Lauper's debut solo album, is a colorful portrait of a unique and multifaceted talent. The album, produced by Rick Chertoff and featuring Rob Hyman and Eric Bazilian of the Philadelphia band the Hooters, features some of Lauper's most well-known songs and perennial radio favorites including "Girls Just Want To Have Fun," "Time After Time," "She Bop," "Money Changes Everything," and "All Through the Night." She's So Unusual made Lauper a household name and music history, making her the first female artist to have four top 10 singles on a debut album. The release went on to sell over 16 million copies worldwide and won Lauper a Grammy Award for Best New Artist and an MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video.

One of the most inventive and compelling performers in pop history, Lauper is equally famed for her soaring vocal range, fiery personality and tireless advocacy work. A multi-talented artist and one of music's most beloved icons, Lauper has racked up global record sales of over 50 million and has won countless awards, from a Grammy, an Emmy and a Tony to numerous honors for her tireless activism. Lauper has released 11 studio albums, her most recent, the Grammy nominated "Memphis Blues," ruled the Billboard Blues chart for 14 consecutive weeks to become the best-selling Blues album of 2010. Overall, during her storied music career, Lauper has been nominated for 15 Grammy Awards, 2 American Music Awards, 7 American Video Awards and 18 MTV Awards.

"She's So Unusual: A 30th Anniversary Celebration”

Track listing:

Money Changes Everything 5:06
Girls Just Want To Have Fun 3:55
When You Were Mine 5:06
Time After Time 4:03
She Bop 3:49
All Through The Night 4:33
Witness 3:40
I'll Kiss You 4:12
He's So Unusual 0:46
Yeah Yeah 3:16
Bonus Tracks:
Girls Just Want To Have Fun (2013 Yolanda Be Cool Remix)
Time After Time (2013 Nervo Remix)
Time After Time (2013 Bent Collective Remix)

For your chance to win a copy – listen to Magic’s Jo Henderson weeknights from 6pm.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 10:06:26 am from 3.19.55.116